LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
xadamx

Do you think this makes me look fat.

Unfortunately PRIME 55 won't let me participate since I'm so fat. So it's sad day. Just can't login. Keeps sploking me. Hour after hour. Block after block. Stupid nikken poops. Oh well

I don't know what you mean, but those names I have seen. On the same server which Still isn't working. For me. I don't know why I can't log in. But besides Kush, who lived for a few hours odd, at my base. Was friendly and ok. But the others were  intolerable. Over bearing. And probably enjoyed killing bears just for the sake of making toothpicks out of their bones. 

Edited by xadamx

You know how that sounds. Like a fat kid behind cake pressing buttons, observing their reactions. 

For someone who seems to be on par with comments and posts. It couldn't be more obvious. Can't log in. Not loading up. Yet others are fine. Same thing on PVE #58 after getting on top of things. The game begun showing signs of compromise.

Are you compromised

Because usually it would appear. Peachy. Nothing to say, perhaps yous are lonesome. Oh so lonely. Loneliness and lonelier. 

Intolerable and intol .. Intel. Intellec extinction 

On 14/7/2022 at 21:21, [??] ?????? said:

Hola, Adam, gracias por los recursos anteriores.? 

¿Quieres una propina gratis? 

No intentes asaltar mi base de nuevo.? 

Hola, espero no molestar pero en que servidor juegas ♡