LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
xadamx

Problem: Multiple accounts per user?

Can I have more than one account on a server, including paid servers, to hide items from players, including raids etc.  

It seems to me, it's just cheating those members - who do not participate in this practice, to conceal significant desirable game changing resources.  

An such activity actually denies fair game play intended by creator, and others who are involved in production level assets. Etc. 

Personally, and professionally, I adhere to fair gaming, an am opposed to such shady endeavours just to gain a few extra meatloafs. Figuratively speaking. I understand a player can utilise DC. But multiple accounts just to ripoff others. 

Should multiple account holders, be banned from game. Their so called prized accounts deleted if found and proved, using alternative accounts to tilt game play in favour of their criminal undoings.

It isn't fair on those who don't do it, and seems those, that harvest & spread this tactical approach, are only doing eit because they have stuff to lose. In relevance to normal players, and lowball players. Don't you know you are making players - who want a  normalised environment, detest. In the long-term, it wounds the game and creates malice. I think it'd be nice if something could be done too expose and rid, those who use multiple accounts, to win. 

I've seen quite a lot of chat about this flaw, an abuse circulated, because of accumulating more items - offline, instead of keeping them on the playing field fair for others too gain. 

If you don't want to lose it, why make it, knowing you can lose it. All be it. It's pathetic too imagine they have sought to rip others off in this way. . 

Both weak and strong, am I wrong?!

I don't know what you mean. I have never. Those I actually some times team with, never. Infact if we lose. We lose. If we win. We win. We haven't resorted too undermining administration. It is just another way to con people out of their rewards. You know, the rewards system. ???

So basically they login using Google accounts, an log back in on another Google account. I would think you'd need a valid reason too incite this. Basically hacking a pre alpha game of all it's worth while it's attempting to hold its head above water, only too be used as some trophy. Stepping stone. That may provide a step up on casual, non-multiple account holders. But yet they expect their rewards of all their goods if they manage to beat you? It is a so illegitimate practice; this grinds my gears. I'd rather create 2 dozen high end explosives and continually ruin everything you hold dear. Your time, efforts, productivity, and rewards. Friendships, and anything you do in this environment, as mean as it sounds. Instead of playing the game fairly and appropriately, taking and giving within normal guidelines. Without being exposed too, hey if I make an alternative account(cheater) and store all me stuff offline then, those I battle with-might win the battle_ but they'll never win the war. 

Don't you understand that using multiple accounts(cheater), is a nasty way of stealing people's time and efforts. I'm telling you, it's unnecessary too create multiple accounts too win. I have never, as stated, I wouldn't want too nor, desire to worm others out of their spoils. 

Edited by xadamx

So with all that said: 

Limit-users, to 1 account. Secondary accounts should not exist. Just to horde resources. Restricting gameplay of those who don't even know what an ALT ACC is. (AIT_AII)

If you want to create more than 1, tokens should be implemented or messaging mods/admins. To help solve why your original account is no longer wanted.(should be deleted then)

Edited by xadamx