LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Catsbit.Care

Guests&Signed in Players

Guests&Signed-in Players   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we limit the number of servers for guests?

• Yes, it's a great idea, it will help handle the problem with cheaters.
    • No way! (please explain why in comments)

Hi there, 

Finally Google increased the limit of possible authorizations in our game per day.

We were planning to limit the number of servers for guests (keep 3-4 servers for guests), and to make all the others servers available only for authorized players. We think that this can significantly reduce the number of cheaters in games, but the whole number of players in game will also reduce. 

Now our question is: is it worth it? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I don't want to say to much because I feel I've been aplocked (splocked) but you know. 1 PVE isn't enough. I'm telling PVE is great, ..until you added the breaking of barrels. How dare ruin PVE for players like minded. It's unheard of. I gotta tell ya. PVE with limited funds. Is AWWWESOME. But when you changed the parameters. You slaughtered it. Are you still laughing because I am not. And I won't tolerate it . Etc etc 

You sometimes make some really poor decisions. Like this one time. I cooked a bug in the microwave. It was a bad decision. Like allowing barrels. Defenseless barrels, to be broken into. How could ya. 

Btw, I make like 4 dozen rockets. Logged out for the night. And since then haven't been ABLE to log in allll friggin day. Excuse my temperature. But seriously.  Obviously something's gotta give. I paid 15 dollars just so yous could aplock(splock) me, my IP address has never had to deal with such lowly intelligence. I swear of their were a whipping block. You know whose head would be on it. Forgive my poor choice of words. I am a poor man

And I was thinking of spending more money. However when I did the maths, on 2000 rkts and quadriple launchers packed to my hip, I realised your servers and service is not longer wanted. And can't handle me(firepower

Have you ever watch that movie, the Rocketman. I'm going to sit back, chill and enjoy watching it again and again. Because, 

4 часа назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

Finally Google increased the limit of possible authorizations in our game per day.

We were planning to limit the number of servers for guests (keep 3-4 servers for guests), and to make all the others servers available only for authorized players. We think that this can significantly reduce the number of cheaters in games, but the whole number of players in game will also reduce. 

В какие сроки вступят изменения ?

• Like 1

This is an awesome idea.

this limits cheaters, because it makes it harder for them to keep creating Google accounts. 

I agree with this change. 

• Like 2

13.07.2022 в 15:14, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

Я согласен, когда это добавите?

13.07.2022 в 15:14, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

Yes