LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Neto BR

Error Entering Prime Server

Hi, I'm having problems accessing the Prime server among other servers, but Prime is what I care about the most, because I'm creating content for my videos on it, in addition to having paid to use it. I've already tried clearing cache memory and clearing data, installing and uninstalling the app, as well as deleting all friends from the friends list and the problem remains.

Apparently whenever I disconnect inside a building, even if it's mine, as long as it doesn't get destroyed from walls to ceiling (through decay or someone raiding), I can't relog with my Server account, it cost me over 400 of burnt sulfur. I was only able to reconnect after the entire base had decayed and they had already raided.

I'm sure it's not an internet problem, because in the same video I show that I can log into a server with a Ping higher than the Prime Server. I ask for your help to resolve this situation, because as it is, I have become increasingly discouraged with the game, supporting hackers from all sides and now this problem is complicated. Grateful.

The video is having trouble uploading, so I'll be providing the video

Vídeo: link.https://imgur.com/a/IJ9pbP1

Username: NettoBR0

On 7/29/2022 at 2:34 PM, Neto BR said:

The error persists, unfortunately.

I use rogphone 3

Hi there, 

Thanks for your writing and sorry for the delayed answer. 

I will reply you in private messages 

I can't join Prime server today

Samsung galaxy s22

Was Glitching after loading in earlier today.  Now it's like I'm banned on prime and won't even try to load in

I can get into the server now but I can't interact with any objects.  And player count shows  */0. Like 5/0 or 10/0

I can see that other players are online.  Message isn't working either.  I can get on higher ping servers no problem.  Could you delete my entities maybe something in inventory or build caused a glitch?

Screenshot_20220831-042156_Oxide - Survival Island.jpg

On 9/1/2022 at 3:38 PM, FrindlyNbor said:

I can get into the server now but I can't interact with any objects.  And player count shows  */0. Like 5/0 or 10/0

I can see that other players are online.  Message isn't working either.  I can get on higher ping servers no problem.  Could you delete my entities maybe something in inventory or build caused a glitch?

Screenshot_20220831-042156_Oxide - Survival Island.jpg

Hi there, 

Have you tried to reinstall the game? is it always the same thing? 

Yes I deleted and reinstalled.  Same result. All building have decayed now.  I had ceiling light in hot bar when this initially occurred.  I even tethered ethernet cable to get best possible internet connection and still occurring

I'm good on any other server except prime. I wish their was a clear inventory button or erase data.  I don't care if I have to start over.  I just wanna be able to play on prime again. 

I'm starting to think maybe it isn't recognizing me as having prime status? I'm on call 24/7 and have exited game during authentication cycle and everything else. Is there anything else I could do.  I have deleted and reinstalled,  cleared cache, cleared data, and even tried to rebuy prime. I'm seeing ads when I try to join regular servers now

Edited by FrindlyNbor

Soooo. I accidentally tried to lock something before I actually placed the lock.  While the lock was in my hand. Now it's doing the thing again.