LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Peenerweener

Give the developers a chance

Hey everyone ! I want to talk about a few things in regards to the catsbit developers.  (im not associated with them in any way, i just wanna say some stuff.)

please give the developers a chance. The developers are very small scale and very much indie, so they don't have all the time in the world to be working on oxide.

They have shown to us that they are trying to fix the anticheat, and trying to fix the hacker problem. They have also shown that they have been banning the hackers by all of the responses from catsbit in player reports. Unfortunately, they will never be able to ban all of the hackers, because it is literally impossible. Cheaters can and will create new accounts just to play and cheat again. It's a cycle that won't end until another anticheat update is released. 

Updates take a lot of time, especially because they're working on a mobile game, they have to do lots of optimization for everything they add, so that everyone can play, including low end devices. 

If catsbit released updates as fast as you wanted to, the quality of these updates would be terrible. They want to prepare and deliver the best thing possible. Give them the time to do that. 

- Peenerweener

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Peenerweener said:

I will if it means I can get the point across

if they are on low members why dont they hire new devs ?

8 hours ago, SUS ඞ said:

if they are on low members why dont they hire new devs ?

Because hiring devs costs money and trust, and catsbit is not made of money. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2022 at 11:13 AM, Peenerweener said:

Hey everyone ! I want to talk about a few things in regards to the catsbit developers.  (im not associated with them in any way, i just wanna say some stuff.)

please give the developers a chance. The developers are very small scale and very much indie, so they don't have all the time in the world to be working on oxide.

They have shown to us that they are trying to fix the anticheat, and trying to fix the hacker problem. They have also shown that they have been banning the hackers by all of the responses from catsbit in player reports. Unfortunately, they will never be able to ban all of the hackers, because it is literally impossible. Cheaters can and will create new accounts just to play and cheat again. It's a cycle that won't end until another anticheat update is released. 

Updates take a lot of time, especially because they're working on a mobile game, they have to do lots of optimization for everything they add, so that everyone can play, including low end devices. 

If catsbit released updates as fast as you wanted to, the quality of these updates would be terrible. They want to prepare and deliver the best thing possible. Give them the time to do that. 

- Peenerweener

I get that they’re small but don’t come on here saying you monitor all the players being kicked and they’re all cheating and there’s no one getting false kicked. It’s obviously a huge issue and tbh on the server I have been playing on the hackers don’t even get kicked but everyone else around them does.

On 8/23/2022 at 5:55 PM, CoRip24 said:

Absolutely the worst game ever made the hackers basically own the game so good luck with this crap!

yeah I can’t say much anymore

They don’t communicate at all 

I’ve seen videos over the past year or whatever and it’s come a long way from where it began but it’s still pretty ridiculous