1 1
TheWitchP1P2

UPDATE THE F GAME!

Too much bug.

So many hackers/cheaters.

Low quality.

Random kick.

Can't connect other server.

Teleported when kick far away from your base.

Fps drop.

Player glitch teleport when running/chasing.

Shotgun not OP.

Same map.

NEEDS UPDATE! SO BORING TO PLAY NOW.

6 hours ago, TheWitchP1P2 said:

Too much bug.

So many hackers/cheaters.

Low quality.

Random kick.

Can't connect other server.

Teleported when kick far away from your base.

Fps drop.

Player glitch teleport when running/chasing.

Shotgun not OP.

Same map.

NEEDS UPDATE! SO BORING TO PLAY NOW.

Then wait or don’t play bozo, being a dev is hard

08.08.2022 в 03:37, ::: сказал:

Then wait or don’t play bozo, being a dev is hard

Being a developer is not difficult. Being a programmer with crooked hands is really difficult ?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, NorbertLove said:

Being a developer is not difficult. Being a programmer with crooked hands is really difficult ?

You clearly live in a different world.

have you ever tried developing a multiplayer game? Especially one that’s like RUST? 

Keep in mind, they’re indie (1-2 people). You guys think they’re as big as activision.

give these developers the damn time they need!

11.08.2022 в 00:51, Peenerweener сказал:

have you ever tried developing a multiplayer game? Especially one that’s like RUST? 

Keep in mind, they’re indie (1-2 people). You guys think they’re as big as activision.

All the bugs that they have, I can fix in a week + write an adequate anti-cheat lol 

Edited by NorbertLove

4 часа назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

Okee then start writing them you will be more useful by that. Then bragging about it. 

1. I can't do it for free 
2. I will wait for this project to die and create my own

On 8/13/2022 at 7:50 AM, NorbertLove said:

1. I can't do it for free 
2. I will wait for this project to die and create my own

Since you’re complaining that the developers are bringing updates too slow, and that you have more experience, why not go ahead and make a game by yourself? You have more experience, right? 

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/hq-survival-pack-185364 (HD renders of model logos, and other assets such as workbench, etc)

https://forum.unity.com/threads/released-ultimate-survival-the-complete-survival-template.442016/ (Link to ultimate survival, template catsbit uses for oxide)

https://store.unity.com/download-nuo (latest version of Unity)

On 8/10/2022 at 6:58 PM, Lmaohah said:

I think hes saying the right tho, look at totlas progress, it program a lot of process one day, which make us know hes paying efford in it, and THEN they are also just 2 people making this game, why is the difference so big between oxide and totlas, im starting to appreciate their work, right also catsbit is trying very hard to work with their crooked hand, appreciate that too??? LOL

TOTLAS, is literal garbage. I could make a WAY better game with Unity. This game is made by 2 people, who have ‘LIVES’ AND ‘JOBS’. You think TOTLAS is good? It only has the ‘Unity Survival Game Package’ and a bunch of stolen assets from Rust. SMH… People like you shouldn’t even be on the forums.

On 8/10/2022 at 11:51 PM, Peenerweener said:

Don't they have an office??????

On 8/24/2022 at 10:23 PM, Lmaohah said:

Btw dont underestimate other developers, they make the skin of the gun, that cant copy,and i can say the progress of totlas is incresing daily, faster then copycat oxide , OK?

‘Your English is worse than a 3rd grader’ TOTLAS is literally ‘STEALING’ from Rust via the assets. I have and play Rust, quite a lot actually. Also, the devs make games for ‘FUN’, they enjoy doing it. I myself am a game dev, and I do it for fun in my free time. Why did you quote me like 4 times? I think ur just mad :)

Just don’t go on the forums buddy, if you don’t like the game, then leave the forums and just play TOTLAS before it gets copyrighted ? 

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2022 at 3:59 PM, Lmaohah said:

Just a rust copy game, but didnt copy that much,a crown among the dev hahha

TOTLAS has all of the stolen gun animations and assets from Rust, along with a lot from Oxide. Not to mention all the buildings and structures SMH. Just listen, get off the forums and play TOTLAS before it gets sued. Stole being toxic towards the devs. Also what does “A crown among devs” mean? Cheers ?

Can y'all chill bro I know the fact lmao, this is a copy we know okei we know we rised from the humiliation of memeio but yet cant u just appreciated the fact they are trying their best at making this game better? Or do they think this game should fall? No,no dev's would want their games to fall it's just the fact they were making a survival game or in ur language(copycat) we get it dood the dev's didnt just know this game was gonna be popular and catsbit has already made a game similar to this named survival island so theirs no need to be offended that game is like 3 or 4 yrs old did u say that it was a copy no,you did not in my guess u are just trying to discourage this game if it is get tf out of here we dont need u and about totlas,its just mad from unity's given tool and audio of rust guns and texture theres no special about it and the graphics about totlas u say hmph just search rust clones of memeio channel he had made a video about it like 3 yrs ago and some of them can be comparable to totlas BECAUSE ITS FROM UNITY ASWELL U DIKSUCKER

• Thanks 1

On 8/30/2022 at 9:23 AM, Lmaohah said:

Lol, ok then fight me in the game once the  broken fighting mechanism fixed, and send it to youtube, you dare?

Please leave this forum as you serve no purpose other then to be a burden to others. Leave for your dignity, you dim witted diptard.

4 hours ago, Lmaohah said:

This game will die tho, no future, i dont think a newbie dev can do some excellent work out, they still learning some skill of coding, they not experienced

Just shut ur mouth u piece of sh"t u like my mom have rifle mouth but no sense like wtf u fight me ill blow ur f**king skull this game is for gamer nit like toxic or a d*ck player i dont care if i got banned in this website im pissed off cause of you little brat u like naked running telling "this game suck" then f*ck off u damndamn sh*t dont f*cking come again u piece of sh*t I HATE UR MOM,DAD,BROTHER EVEN UR FAMILY U HATE THIS GAME THEN WE FUCKING HATE U FUCKING KID AGHHHH IM FUCKING MAD BITCH FUCKK OFF..........i dont care of getting banned on this comment FUCK OFF U LITTLE BRAT U LMAOHAH FUCK UR MOM,DAD UR FAMILY

23 hours ago, Lmaohah said:

This game will die tho, no future, i dont think a newbie dev can do some excellent work out, they still learning some skill of coding, they not experienced

16 hours ago, Lmaohah said:

Ey yo, its very bad to say this, your not a great player, we are the player who should say to dev not doing the same wrong way, he never accept our suggestions

Breath air

On 9/2/2022 at 10:05 PM, Lmaohah said:

On 9/3/2022 at 2:51 AM, Kit said:

Just shut ur mouth u piece of sh"t u like my mom have rifle mouth but no sense like wtf u fight me ill blow ur f**king skull this game is for gamer nit like toxic or a d*ck player i dont care if i got banned in this website im pissed off cause of you little brat u like naked running telling "this game suck" then f*ck off u damndamn sh*t dont f*cking come again u piece of sh*t I HATE UR MOM,DAD,BROTHER EVEN UR FAMILY U HATE THIS GAME THEN WE FUCKING HATE U FUCKING KID AGHHHH IM FUCKING MAD BITCH FUCKK OFF..........i dont care of getting banned on this comment FUCK OFF U LITTLE BRAT U LMAOHAH FUCK UR MOM,DAD UR FAMILY

I little (Just a little harsh) but agreed,  FellowOxide enjoyer ?

On 3/9/2022 at 5:51, Kit said:

Solo cállate la boca, pedazo de mierda, como mi madre, tiene la boca del rifle pero no tiene sentido como wtf, peleas conmigo, te volaré el maldito cráneo, este juego es para jugadores, como tóxicos o ad * ck, no me importa si yo Me prohibieron en este sitio web. Estoy enojado por ti, pequeño mocoso, te gusta correr desnudo y decir "este juego apesta", y luego vete a la mierda. PAPÁ, HERMANO INCLUSO TU FAMILIA ODIAS ESTE JUEGO ENTONCES NOSOTROS ODIAMOS JODER NIÑO AGHHHH ESTOY JODIDA PERRA LOCA FUCK FUCK .......... no me importa que me prohíban este comentario FUCK FUCK U LITTLE BRAT U LMAOHAH FUCK UR MAMÁ, PAPÁ UR FAMILIA

@Catsbit.Care @[??] ??????  a bully punishment one week