LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Goodplayer

Fighting mechanism

Fighting mechanism in this game is really bad it usually last from 2 to 5 minutes and by the time first person is killed somone already joined fight  lets make guns a bit weaker and also add Slight Aim Assist like in all other games to make it more playable and more fun to play also In all games of this type whether on pc or mobile Fights usually last 10 to 15 sec 

@Catsbit.Care@Catsbit.Dev@Catsbit.Care@Catsbit.Dev@Catsbit.Care@Catsbit.Dev

Edited by Goodplayer

3 hours ago, Goodplayer said:

Fighting mechanism in this game is really bad it usually last from 2 to 5 minutes and by the time first person is killed somone already joined fight  lets make guns a bit weaker and also add Slight Aim Assist like in all other games to make it more playable and more fun to play also In all games of this type whether on pc or mobile Fights usually last 10 to 15 sec 

@Catsbit.Care@Catsbit.Dev@Catsbit.Care@Catsbit.Dev@Catsbit.Care@Catsbit.Dev

Get good, aim assist sucks a lot, and learn to aim and accept getting third partied bozo

@:::

its hackers who make game bad i said slight aimassist u bozo im really good at this game but u need to shoot 8 times at person to kill him and its boring to fight 2 minutes aroubd 1 guy did u saw pubg fight last 15 sec u don't need aim assist guns are too weak and armor too strong in oxide

Edited by Goodplayer

19 hours ago, Goodplayer said:

@:::

its hackers who make game bad i said slight aimassist u bozo im really good at this game but u need to shoot 8 times at person to kill him and its boring to fight 2 minutes aroubd 1 guy did u saw pubg fight last 15 sec u don't need aim assist guns are too weak and armor too strong in oxide

I agree with you fighting mechanism is trash we need mechanism like other shooting games like PUBG,RUST

Edited by SUS ඞ

3 hours ago, Bosanac said:

I feel like you don't understand what i meant i always get 3rd party and thats great i recently beat 2metal players withouth using bandages also im very good player but it seems that people are too afraid to fight it takes long and there is no profit literaly no profit everybody log of my vision was to add aim to help them. make 10 sec log off sistem where you whould log off and your players stays there for 10 sec .Also i always go in fight and never log off so everybody is a coward and they log off this is very big problem i thouth this way maybe we will make It more profitable becuse now its very hard to make any profit from killing anybody anyways thats my idea

When i think about it i didn't meant some strong aim assist somthing that whould help begginers also if they add 10 sec log off.  Aim assist whouldn't be needed 

10 second log off system ? Good ???