LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
S.I.A/sockbopit

Can I join catsbit

Dear company catsbits,

I was typing this as fast as I can so I will make mistakes but besides I was wondering if I can join your company and if you have any people I know a bit about coding just the only problem I have is that I am not patient but I can make new designs as I am a designer and I know how to animate not only that I also have a pc and can probably use softwares to help with the anticheat and I would like to help you no money included just  a creator with boredom and who has also been harassed I will not use power badly as great power comes great responsibility but also I will design higher quality guns not to offend you I have also used the unity software although I was wondering if you use it and I would like to help you in the future for the imagination of sandbox 

ps sockbopit

On 12/29/2022 at 10:57 AM, ђђאקภ๏รє said:

It would be illegal for them to hire you

It would because it would mean child labor and you don't have a collegue degree of any kind, your under aged to get a job, your unqualified for the job, you have no skill or past experience, and your too young and dumb to know how money transactions and getting check and bonus's and shit like that work since you don't have a bank account or PayPal or something of that sort

21 hours ago, Freeblade said:

It would because it would mean child labor and you don't have a collegue degree of any kind, your under aged to get a job, your unqualified for the job, you have no skill or past experience, and your too young and dumb to know how money transactions and getting check and bonus's and shit like that work since you don't have a bank account or PayPal or something of that sort

What a long discussion, ur just gonna say "yes"

On 1/1/2023 at 6:29 AM, Marc Albert said:

What a long discussion, ur just gonna say "yes"

Man's to little and stupid to understand how getting a job in a developer team works