LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
bellasmith

Are you ever going to fix the hacking?

I’m so done with this why have you still not done anything about the hackers in prime? Everyone on prime should get a refund the whole point of paying for prime was cause there was meant to be no hackers im quitting this is so so so bullshit I’m not playing until you’ve actually decided to do something about the hackers. We’ve been reporting all of them and nothing has been done. Literally just been killed by a hacker and lost all my loot and I look at who’s online there was 5 of us and all the other 4 were all hackers. This is so so bad it’s been MONTHS and you still haven’t fixed it. If you don’t know how to do it get someone who knows wtf they’re doing to fix it.

Hello there, 

Yes, the problem with hackers is a known one. 

But in prime? do you have some nicknames here? we monitor this server and the reports on it from time to time everyday 

1 hour ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hello there, 

Yes, the problem with hackers is a known one. 

But in prime? do you have some nicknames here? we monitor this server and the reports on it from time to time everyday 

Hacker's on prime is:

GranX 

This above you have sure he is, i was playing alone since he come with telekill and killed me with aimkill. Ask the other guys on prime too. 

Super:)

Himynameisda

You can check them.

Edited by ㅤㅤㅤ
Editing for aditional reason

On 9/7/2022 at 8:49 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

!xGRANDx!  is alredy banned, the rest will be checked out 

His friends user is “thanks :)” but with a weird smiley face he’s been reported by heaps on the prime server before 

1 minute ago, [??] ?????? said:

Unfortunately there has to be a recording of them using it. Including their user ID.

Mm well it’s difficult though cause sometimes they use invisibility hack ? if one of you guys get a chance just go into prime when he’s online and you’ll prob see him hack just look at all the reports he has for hacking the whole server has prob reported him surely that’s saying something