LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Welynprint

!xGRANDx! Prime Server

Ok this Report Seems have 0% off PROOF about his guy Hacking because its just a picture, But cmmon Everyone in the Server in PRIME knows that this player is hacking, But we cant have a Video Or strong proof thats hes cheating 

Because this player is VERYCAREFUL when using hacks, that even when he using it, u cant even notice. Cz theres no sign of cheats stone shots on ur body....

He got Reported already here, and because of Soft Proof. Its get ognored. I hope that those playing In prime server will see this, and comment here if u encountered this sneaky hacker and get him banned, just on majority accused... Pls catsbit where not even wasting our time just to report this player here.pls BANN !xGRANDx!

• Like 1

This 

2 minutes ago, Welynprint said:

Ok this Report Seems have 0% off PROOF about his guy Hacking because its just a picture, But cmmon Everyone in the Server in PRIME knows that this player is hacking, But we cant have a Video Or strong proof thats hes cheating 

Because this player is VERYCAREFUL when using hacks, that even when he using it, u cant even notice. Cz theres no sign of cheats stone shots on ur body....

He got Reported already here, and because of Soft Proof. Its get ognored. I hope that those playing In prime server will see this, and comment here if u encountered this sneaky hacker and get him banned, just on majority accused... Pls catsbit where not even wasting our time just to report this player here.pls BANN !xGRANDx!

This is true, i just paid prime and heli for play a fair game, but died twice for him, since i come to the server, i died once for him, he used telekill for get fast back at me, and next time with aimkill. 

Also we are waiting him to kill again using hacker, just for make real proof to people which he killed, since the time we are online, but no recording or making a video.

He killed Lozza too.