LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
mikee

devs are menance rn

u know ur a menance qhen u rosponde to every single comment so far devs good work man no need to add new rhings in games for now just improve ur anti cheats thays all we care for now and ill help u in ur hacking hunting spree if i have time

4 часа назад, mikee сказал:

u know ur a menance qhen u rosponde to every single comment so far devs good work man no need to add new rhings in games for now just improve ur anti cheats thays all we care for now and ill help u in ur hacking hunting spree if i have time

What anti-cheat? The game is under development, early access alpha, but there is already a donation. The developers are not going to do something serious, they approached their work irresponsibly. She is in the alpha stage.It's been over a year now and it's still made of wood. There is a new game that just came out, the project EVO. She just came out and is already perfect, and here you are talking about anti-cheat. 

Только что, Pisunchick сказал:

What anti-cheat? The game is under development, early access alpha, but there is already a donation. The developers are not going to do something serious, they approached their work irresponsibly. She is in the alpha stage.It's been over a year now and it's still made of wood. There is a new game that just came out, the project EVO. She just came out and is already perfect, and here you are talking about anti-cheat. 

I used a translator, if there are mistakes, please forgive me.

Well I mean I get what u mean by this game being over alpha for a year and having no anti cheat but you must keep in mind too that these dev's are pretty unskilled and dosent have a company for financial income and on project evolution they maybe a big company and have a pretty large financial income and have skilled dev's to do the work for them so yea the diff is like sea and ocean ._.

26 минут назад, mikee сказал:

Well I mean I get what u mean by this game being over alpha for a year and having no anti cheat but you must keep in mind too that these dev's are pretty unskilled and dosent have a company for financial income and on project evolution they maybe a big company and have a pretty large financial income and have skilled dev's to do the work for them so yea the diff is like sea and ocean ._.

Yes, but still. They could make door skins, sleeping bags and TDs. They made a major mistake, so this is what the donat decides in the game. When buying a vehicle, there is already an advantage in the game. And despite the fact that they were offered help by guys with anti-cheat, with the mechanics of shooting and TD. They ignored.This will be played in 5 years, when they reach the level of the game.

Hmm ots kinda understandable what u are saying they should do so changes I agree but the vehicle got me a little uncomfortable u know the dev's told us that if the vehicle was free for us all then it would lag the server and make it unplayable so yea other things I agree dev's should listen to other ppl too

2 минуты назад, mikee сказал:

Hmm ots kinda understandable what u are saying they should do so changes I agree but the vehicle got me a little uncomfortable u know the dev's told us that if the vehicle was free for us all then it would lag the server and make it unplayable so yea other things I agree dev's should listen to other ppl too

If the game slows down because of free vehicles, then they have no room to grow.

17 часов назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

@Pisunchick Let me explain it to you.

The developers are working seriously on Oxide, They just have more things then only Oxide it self. 

regarding Buggy / chopper 

this has been added since many people suggested it, and to make sure the servers stay stable they made it payment only. 

I know it seems unfair for a few of you. Since alot will think its P2W, But no it ain't.  Its just to make sure the server dont lagg out or keeps restarting every 10 minutes because of lagg. 

And paying for the items in the shop supports the developers by adding new Items / better server hosting.

And its just a 1 time payment as Prime. While normal games makes it pay monthly Oxide didn't. 

Update.

Within the new update you might find new items that has no payment requirements. Think about horses for example. Or change about the buggy / chopper. [ But this is just a idea ]

And there are just 2 developers so yes a update takes time. 

I understand, but not all players will come to terms with the fact that donation will decide a lot For example: some person will be built, but he did not build up the roof, a donator arrives and takes all the resources. It's starting to remind last island .

Yea improvement needs to be done for sure let's ignore the hacker for sometime theres still many bugs such as so.etimes shooting the enemy with a bow and still no damage taken and I think the combat mechanic should be changed completely and make like rust like there should be no diff if u have a leather set of armor and a smg and dying to a pistol guy I'm trying to say gun damage should be increased and should feel like real life or like rust (just an opinion dont take srsly)

11 минут назад, mikee сказал:

Yea improvement needs to be done for sure let's ignore the hacker for sometime theres still many bugs such as so.etimes shooting the enemy with a bow and still no damage taken and I think the combat mechanic should be changed completely and make like rust like there should be no diff if u have a leather set of armor and a smg and dying to a pistol guy I'm trying to say gun damage should be increased and should feel like real life or like rust (just an opinion dont take srsly)

Do you want everyone to die with 1 bullet to the head?

Y E A A A jk I'm just saying for eg body shot like 3 shot and 2 shot for headshot the dev's can use some common sense