LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
!!!FREE!!!

Rocket Duplication Exploitation

Hey @Catsbit.Care I found some hackers at US #5 that are exploiting a Bug/Hack that allows them to duplicate rockets and I'm 100% sure of it cuz they love to brag about it in the chat. They mostly use it for pvp but I while I was out roaming around the map I noticed I haven't seen a single base around, this probably because they raided everyone (including me). I would love to send the whole video but it wont allow me to upload a long ass video in here so instead ill just send some pics of them bragging about it

Here what they're saying in the pic

Puedes multiplicar rokers >>> you can multiply rockets

Te doy para multiplicar >>> I give you to multiply

Go duplicar misiles >>> go duplicate missiles

Tenemos rocket suelto >>> we have rocket to lose

gogo multiplica POOHEE (POOHEE is a player name

26 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

If you can upload on YouTube i will watch it for you. 

And are this the 2 players?

Screenshot_20220913-073629_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b18efea0afcfe79b870998f4c857a039.jpg

26 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

If you can upload on YouTube i will watch it for you. 

And are this the 2 players?

Screenshot_20220913-073629_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b18efea0afcfe79b870998f4c857a039.jpg

Those 2 no, almost all of the players in that server are hackers, I just want to remove those  who can change the game play of the game like those rocket exploiters and those who use telekill as they give us a hard time to build a base let alone keeping it for more than half a day. I will send the ID's of the hacker's later since they're all offline at the moment

Itens duped cant be used. Also when you die, just the " icon " shows on your inventory, but if you try to use or shot, they desapear.