LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Catsbit.Care

No more reports on the forum

Hi there, 

thanks to our cheaters, reports won’t be considered here. The players will be banned only by the report system in the game. 

p.s. the screenshots from the cheater public where they explain how to incriminate enemy by creating a fake account with the similar nickname, cheating, recording and sharing on the forum

i can’t trust the records anymore

Thanks for understanding 

5FBD96AA-346D-499F-810D-53A5140E92AB.jpeg

C1C1A580-8D3E-4B59-9085-895222885BBC.jpeg

• Like 1

А как теперь вообще реагировать на читеров? Они вообще без наказанными ходят, а обычные игроки терпят это! Пожалуйста, зайдите на 9еу сервер и забаньте игроков Алхимик гей, Макар, пролик, король 228, Кatletк ведь это невозможно играть:( и тем более репорт даже не смотрят:(

• Like 1

2 часа назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

thanks to our cheaters, reports won’t be considered here. The players will be banned only by the report system in the game. 

p.s. the screenshots from the cheater public where they explain how to incriminate enemy by creating a fake account with the similar nickname, cheating, recording and sharing on the forum

Thanks for understanding 

Вы будете рассматривать репорты в игре?

My reports are always real, you can trust me, i will check the servers that record the cheaters, as long as i help catbit ???

Edited by TBK GAMER VN

4 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Thanks for understanding 

It’s unfortunate that people want to purposely ban somebody even though they didn’t do anything ban worthy. They get butthurt because they raid/kill them. 

I hope prime users being able to make their own servers will be a thing eventually ?

20 hours ago, Aloxabot said:

Вы будете рассматривать репорты в игре?

Мы и так это делали, просто сейчас будем больше 

@Catsbit.Care

create a nickname when an id is killed and make it so that it is difficult to change the ego through Photoshop and the problem will be solved, the question is how it will help 1. when the person is filming and if the ego is a friend registered under the nickname of the enemy, then it will be difficult for them to change the ID to the video and it will be a very huge problem for them to shoot or take such screenshots and photos

I think you will like it I like old games I play 0.1.1.1 alpha I think I will help you with the problem 

11 часов назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

Это действительно легко что-то отфотошопить. 

Даже поддельные взломы мух могут быть показаны с выбранным именем пользователя. 

И я знаю некоторых опытных фоторедакторов в сообществе. 

И то же самое с вашим предложением. 

ID пользователя на экране смерти. Я покажу вам поддельный скриншот в приват.

well, I agree with photoshop, you can change the ID, well, it will be more difficult to photoshop on the video