LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Peenerweener

I understand you’re indie, but you NEED to communicate

Hi Catsbit!

First of all, I know this has been said a million times all across the forums, and I’m definitely adding to it, but it has to be brought up.

You need to communicate with your players on what your plans are for oxide. It doesn’t have to be ETA’s, or dates, or even what’s in the update.

maybe create a roadmap for oxide content that you plan to add in updates! that way, people won’t ask a million times on the forum “when new update” or “what’s gonna be in the update”. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Peenerweener said:

Hi Catsbit!

First of all, I know this has been said a million times all across the forums, and I’m definitely adding to it, but it has to be brought up.

You need to communicate with your players on what your plans are for oxide. It doesn’t have to be ETA’s, or dates, or even what’s in the update.

maybe create a roadmap for oxide content that you plan to add in updates! that way, people won’t ask a million times on the forum “when new update” or “what’s gonna be in the update”. 

Hi there, 

You are absolutely right, we need smth like that 

I want smth satisfying for 2 sides 

But you know, even when there are some approximate plans for future updates, people still ask how it will look etc,

and if smth goes wrong and we don't implement any feature or delay, it makes players mad and disappointed 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, [??] ?????? said:

Like peener said. You can share some small details but as long say it like this. It will be alright for them

We planning to  work on this. [....] [Remember our plans might change Within the future.]

[......] has been delayed due a small error.. 

And regarding how it looks will be a surprise. 

Or you can make something to vote people on. This will make them more happy. Like

Ladders or Triangle foundation. Yhis also gives you more space for updates regarding adding nee things. 

Yeah! They don’t have to force themselves to commit to some updates that just aren’t possible to do. 

3 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

You are absolutely right, we need smth like that 

I want smth satisfying for 2 sides 

But you know, even when there are some approximate plans for future updates, people still ask how it will look etc,

and if smth goes wrong and we don't implement any feature or delay, it makes players mad and disappointed 

Going radio silent disappoints the players even more, because they think that the developers have stopped caring or abandoned the game. 

I understand the burn out you had and it’s good to take breaks, but make sure to tell people if you plan to leave for some time, to make sure they know they’re not being abandoned.

• Like 1