LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Super :)

What's wrong with my PRIME subscription??

Oh shit, my PRIME subscription disappeared how so??

my nick: Supеr ?

ID: 61B859FB59E2496D

I can send my purchase receipt

1663847666742.jpg

Edited by Super :)

3 hours ago, Super ? said:

1663847666742.jpg

Really.

4 hours ago, Super ? said:

1663847666742.jpg

Hi there, 

There's no purchase on your account. 

Please send me a payment receipt in private messages. 

34 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Sim, eu já verifiquei, será banido 

De qualquer forma eu quero ver o recibo de pagamento dele se ele tiver algum 

Speaking of which, the super original from prime he is a hacker!

He pretends to be a normal player, I record videos more on the day he kills me, I had stopped recording a little before I found him on the island, He was running from me because he took a lot of shots, when he enters the wall of his base, all walled up, he stopped and gave a light 360 and a shot in the face without much effort!

AHe uses a hacker but he does not activate the main options, only the antenna box, that I can say he is a hacker, because I am well known in the gamer and always when he is in a helicopter, He already comes right in me, and I'm hidden !!

I don't have proof, because he knows how to undo well, but he's already got a little soft, too bad I didn't record it, all my friends say he's a hacker too, believe it or not 

There's no way to prove it, he knows how to disguise it well!

Itwasn't wasn't a lack of warning, you should check it out, we'll be chasing a hacker for you to banish, and another thing that in-game reporting doesn't work, I'm tired of reporting and when I enter the server, the guy is killing everyone and laughing at us, I haven't recorded videos for 2 weeks because of the hackers, I even have the prime server more and very laggy for us who live in brazil is another thing about reporting in the game, not already tested and very expensive, they never worked ban, even if they were hacker even they don't care there and so they don't get ban

I'm using a translator (I speak Portuguese) not everything comes out correctly!

4 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

There's no purchase on your account. 

Please send me a payment receipt in private messages. 

3 hours ago, Lendário said:

Itwasn't wasn't a lack of warning, you should check it out, we'll be chasing a hacker for you to banish, and another thing that in-game reporting doesn't work, I'm tired of reporting and when I enter the server, the guy is killing everyone and laughing at us, I haven't recorded videos for 2 weeks because of the hackers, I even have the prime server more and very laggy for us who live in brazil is another thing about reporting in the game, not already tested and very expensive, they never worked ban, even if they were hacker even they don't care there and so they don't get ban

Please get proof ofme cheating and show catspit I’ll love to see it! Even tho I don’t cheat and if you DO “SHOW PROOF” it’ll be fake -Super

3 hours ago, Lendário said:

What is your username in prime?

17 minutes ago, Oscar-2 said:

What is your username in prime?

What the hell , people Be saying the most wild things!! super') and supergay Never have hacked, what about Susthemoment, Very crazy, and apparently Thanks:) is Mr pi (from what people say) . so don't say people hack without sum PROOF!

4 hours ago, Lendário said:

Speaking of which, the super original from prime he is a hacker!

He pretends to be a normal player, I record videos more on the day he kills me, I had stopped recording a little before I found him on the island, He was running from me because he took a lot of shots, when he enters the wall of his base, all walled up, he stopped and gave a light 360 and a shot in the face without much effort!

AHe uses a hacker but he does not activate the main options, only the antenna box, that I can say he is a hacker, because I am well known in the gamer and always when he is in a helicopter, He already comes right in me, and I'm hidden !!

I don't have proof, because he knows how to undo well, but he's already got a little soft, too bad I didn't record it, all my friends say he's a hacker too, believe it or not 

Im the MOST ENEMY of Super ? in Prime Server, And i faught him so many times. Even tho We fight and argue So many times, I disagree that his Cheating Ingame, so that why you guys maybe has nothing to proof on him hackint in the game.

17 minutes ago, Oxide Gamer said:

Im the MOST ENEMY of Super ? in Prime Server, And i faught him so many times. Even tho We fight and argue So many times, I disagree that his Cheating Ingame, so that why you guys maybe has nothing to proof on him hackint in the game.

What’s your in game username Lol they are all just bad and salty

31 minutes ago, jisphy-_- said:

What the hell , people Be saying the most wild things!! super') and supergay Never have hacked, what about Susthemoment, Very crazy, and apparently Thanks:) is Mr pi (from what people say) . so don't say people hack without sum PROOF!

Fr.

7 minutes ago, jisphy-_- said:

So much people don't see skill players from Hackers, it's just hate that's around us

That’s some facts right there

14 minutes ago, Welynprint said:

I Encountered Super So Many times in prime, Infact Hes my enemy and theres no Chance that im protecting him from accusation, But thats the trueth Hes not a cheater, And thats why u probobly sont have any Proof cause its a pure skill that many of players didnt have I guess.

W

On 22/09/2022 at 14:26, [??] ?????? said:

Ei@Lendário

Ultimamente tenho recebido muitas mensagens sobre isso sobre o super:)  mas nem mesmo uma pessoa vem com uma gravação dele usando. 

Eu joguei com super:) por meses como amigo/inimigo (dentro do servidor) E eu nunca pensei que ele estava trapaceando em primeiro lugar. Então, até que vocês possam provar que estou errado, por favor me esclareçam.

Eu até o observei muitas vezes à distância para realmente verificar isso. 

E em relação ao pvp,

Se ele usou cheats infantis, por que ele sempre desconectou em mim o tempo todo? Sem entrar em uma briga.

On 23/09/2022 at 00:34, Welynprint said:

Encontrei Super Tantas vezes no auge, na verdade ele é meu inimigo e não há chance de estar protegendo-o da acusação, mas essa é a verdade, ele não é um trapaceiro, e é por isso que você provavelmente não tem nenhuma prova porque é uma habilidade pura que muitos deles os jogadores não tinham, eu acho.

So it must be because of the lag, we who live in Brazil can't even play prime because of that.

It was just you guys seeing how he killed, and another one I won't be wasting time with this game recording Hackers not being that and their duty is there to check 

8 hours ago, Lendário said:

So it must be because of the lag, we who live in Brazil can't even play prime because of that.

It was just you guys seeing how he killed, and another one I won't be wasting time with this game recording Hackers not being that and their duty is there to check 

What’s your username in oxide