LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Catsbit.Care

Catsbit Team

Hi everyone,ย 

I wantย to make clear that only two people are members of Catsbit Team. Here we are @Catsbit.Devย and @Catsbit.Careย .ย 

Please stop spamming @[๐‚๐‚] ๐ฑ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฒ about updates/cheatersย and any other questions. He's a volunteer,ย not a victimย ๐Ÿ˜…

A little reminder:ย 

- All up-to-date information is always shared in the topic News.ย 

- Reports are considered in the topic Players reports.ย 

- If you have any problems with purchases or any other serious issues, write me in private messages.ย 

All the other questions/suggestions/bugs reports can be described in the appropriate sections.

ย 

Take care!ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ย 

17 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

not a victim

Hahahha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Well said care,ย 

Thank you so much for this๐Ÿ˜ƒ

26 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi everyone,ย 

I wantย to make clear that only two people are members of Catsbit Team. Here we are @Catsbit.Devย and @Catsbit.Careย .ย 

Please stop spamming @[๐‚๐‚] ๐ฑ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฒ about updates/cheatersย and any other questions. He's a volunteer,ย not a victimย ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

Side note.

I don't mind you ย asking me within the forums for help,ย Regards how to fix any issues with the gameplay it self since thats why im here.

But don't spamm my phone-numer / other social-media with the questions.ย 

<Phone number>

(I have my phone number only open for the Catsbit Team + important help)ย 

ย <Discord>

Is just to have a chat with me. And fun things. (Not forums related)ย 

And just like @Catsbit.Careย said other things Go to them. And make their head crazy ( I do the same so dont worry)๐Ÿ˜

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, [๐‚๐‚] ๐ฑ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฒ said:

Nota al margen.

No me importa que me pidas ayuda en los foros. Saludos, cรณmo solucionar cualquier problema con el juego en sรญ, ya que es por eso que estoy aquรญ.

Pero no envรญe spam a mi nรบmero de telรฉfono / otras redes sociales con las preguntas.ย 

<Nรบmero de telรฉfono>

(Tengo mi nรบmero de telรฉfono abierto solo para el Catsbit Team + ayuda importante)ย 

ย <Discordia>

Es solo para tener una charla conmigo. Y cosas divertidas. (No relacionado con foros)ย 

y al igual que@Catsbit.Careย dijo otras cosas Vaya a ellos. Y volverlos locos (yo hago lo mismo, asรญ que no te preocupes)๐Ÿ˜

I like @[๐‚๐‚] ๐ฑ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฒ he's a nice person look he helps @Catsbit.Cuidado careful to relax people why everyone complained about the update that took a long time look he never gave up Catsbit You're lucky to have a companion like the ๐Ÿ™‚

On 22/9/2022 at 21:41, [CC]-LeoMasterZ said:

me gusta@[๐‚๐‚] ๐ฑ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฒes una buena persona mira ayuda@ Catsbit.Cuidadoย para relajar a la gente por quรฉ todos se quejaron de la actualizaciรณn que tomรณ mucho tiempo mira nunca se dio por vencido Catsbit Tienes suerte de tener un compaรฑero como el๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

• Like 1