LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
9 9
Catsbit.Care

Update News UPD

Hi there, 

the update is being on moderation.  
I remind that it can take till 7 days. 

UPD

As Apple store moderation lasts neerly a week already, the update is delayed. 

Sorry for inconvenience. 

And I will practise my communication skills and explain better next time how is going the update process. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 2

2 минуты назад, Welynprint сказал:

Hello Catsbits , sry but im getting confused on your news right now. Can you pls give an simple news, sry cause i cant Undestand this News.

Most likely they meant that the update was released and is being tested!

Неопределенности всегда порождают множество вопросов. Это логично. А потом нас ругают что мы надоедаем вопросами ... Какой смысл вводить в заблуждение ? Почему нельзя быть немного конкретнее ?

Почему нельзя сказать :

мы отправили обновление на модерацию ( определенная дата ) 

модерация может занять до 7 дней 

и всё,  вопросов бы лишних не было,  понимаете?

44 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

@Welynprintwhen you dont get confused ??

The developers has told us the update is (ready) within a week.

And they have send the update to Google play / app store. And it can take now 7days until they approve the update.  If they approve it then you can update the game.

It was said in the September 16th post that the update would be RELEASED within a week, not ready.

21 минуту назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

Yes weener, [Released] in the meaning when it was done and ready to be send out. And since the weekend is coming it might take 3-5 days until they check it and approve it. Basically its all up to Google play / app store now.

And this is 1 of the reasons why catsbit don't notify Everyone about a update and the dates it will come. Because it gives alot of mis understanding. And a update never has a exact date. Normally it will be announced as 

--------------

[UPDATE] 0.3.7 comes within a few weeks,,  or (coming soon)

-------------

Imagine that your employer tells you: we will transfer your salary to you within a week. And a week later he says: the bank will need at least another week to approve the transfer... You will be disappointed... And if your employer says: we will transfer the salary within a week, but it will take at least another week for the bank to approve it. You will wait quietly. This example is just for you to feel the difference in how the information provided is important for mutual understanding.

• Like 3

3 часа назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

the update is being on moderation.  
I remind that it can take till 7 days. 

Вы шутите???? Обнова должна была выйти в течении ЭТОЙ недели!!!!! Удалил нафиг!

26 минут назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

Что ж, если это касается вашей зарплаты, ваш босс заключил соглашение, которое вы подписали, что он будет платить вам в первый день месяца, тогда он должен был заплатить в этот день. Если он 1 день tolate, он должен включать некоторые бонусные деньги в качестве штрафа. Потому что он не заплатил в тот день.

It's not about salary, it's just an example of providing information... It's simple: more accurate information = more communication skills = more satisfied users = project development. I hope the game will thrive. And I hope that the developers will fix this bug)))

3 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

Yes weener, [Released] in the meaning when it was done and ready to be send out. And since the weekend is coming it might take 3-5 days until they check it and approve it. Basically its all up to Google play / app store now.

And this is 1 of the reasons why catsbit don't notify Everyone about a update and the dates it will come. Because it gives alot of mis understanding. And a update never has a exact date. Normally it will be announced as 

--------------

[UPDATE] 0.3.7 comes within a few weeks,,  or (coming soon)

-------------

Then it should have been pointed out that in “RELEASED” they meant ready for approval. I’m sure almost everyone thought that “RELEASED” meant available in the App Store as an update. Miscommunication sucks. 

On 23/9/2022 at 14:17, [??] ?????? said:

Creo que comparten suficiente información. Al menos agradézcales por notificar a todos sobre la situación. Por qué se retrasa la actualización 

I concur

I think the reason everyone is so anxious to know the date of the update is because of the wipe. As at the moment there is not much point playing and building bases since it will be wiped soon. 

Edited by bellasmith
  • Thanks 1

55 минут назад, bellasmith сказал:

Я думаю, что причина, по которой все так хотят узнать дату обновления, заключается в вайпе. Поскольку на данный момент нет особого смысла играть и строить базы, так как это скоро будет уничтожено. 

And the exact date and time of wipe is very important so that players have the opportunity to prevent clans from building fences around gas stations and the city on PVE servers

• Like 1

41 минуту назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

The update includes a wipe.

is it also impossible to manage the publication of the update ? and publish the update the day after approval , having previously warned the players about the exact time of publication of the update ?

2 минуты назад, Pisunchick сказал:

На модерации!!!!!!!!!!!

также неделя уже прошла

23.09.2022 в 15:15, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Всем привет, 

обновление находится на модерации.  
Напоминаю, что это может занять до 7 дней. 

Алё уже неделя прошла

Где ОБНОВА?!?!

• Like 1

1 час назад, Гусь сказал:

Алё уже неделя прошла

Где ОБНОВА?!?!

На модерацию её отправили 23 числа, прошли сутки. Не терпеливый гусь!

2 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

Everyone please stay calm

The update will be RELEASED within <now :1-6 Days>

People just don't get ( be patient) just wait untill update pretty simple what the Devs and Anony are saying , they have to wait untill approval 

• Like 1

On 23/09/2022 at 08:15, Catsbit.Care said:

Olá, 

a atualização está sendo moderada.  
Lembro que pode levar até 7 dias

Why don't you remove Guest mode, or put servers separate from others?