LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
9 9
Catsbit.Care

Update News UPD

3 hours ago, Caslu said:

Why don't you remove Guest mode, or put servers separate from others?

They shouldn’t remove guest mode as some people use that to login? People would lose their accounts if they did that.

23.09.2022 в 17:55, Taha55500 сказал:

В наше время: говорить и делать умеют лишь единицы. Вот разрабы и админы данной игры к этой категории не относятся. Сказали в течении недели- прошло 9 дней, ничего не поменялось. Админы написали мне что я забанен за читы- но так и не ответили как на ios установить читы)))

30 минут назад, RUST PAPA сказал:
23.09.2022 в 18:55, Taha55500 сказал:

В наше время: говорить и делать умеют лишь единицы. Вот разрабы и админы данной игры к этой категории не относятся. Сказали в течении недели- прошло 9 дней, ничего не поменялось. Админы написали мне что я забанен за читы- но так и не ответили как на ios установить читы)))

+

13 часов назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

Все, пожалуйста, сохраняйте спокойствие

Обновление будет ВЫПУЩЕНО в течение <сейчас: 1-6 дней >

ЕЩЁ 6 ДНЕЙ ЖДАТЬ?!!!!

ОХ ОПЯТЬ ЖДАТЬ

11 hours ago, bellasmith said:

Eles não devem remover o modo convidado, pois algumas pessoas usam isso para fazer login? As pessoas perderiam suas contas se fizessem isso.

lE only link your account already Google that you can't it, this makes it difficult for hackers to easily create accounts in the game! 

11 hours ago, bellasmith said:

They shouldn’t remove guest mode as some people use that to login? People would lose their accounts if they did that.

If you bought something in the game, you should link your google account so you don't lose it!

It's very easy to create a Guest account that's why it's full of Hackers!

4 hours ago, Smuz1 said:

Which Apple?! Why is moderation taking so long ? At that time, the update came out on the second day when you submitted the update for moderation.I already have no patience because the cheaters have already bullied us

Смузи 

Apple он говорит про Айфон 

Они ждут Apple что-бы сделали модерацию полностью и дали команду катсбит отправить обнову. Ждите 

8 hours ago, Caslu said:

If you bought something in the game, you should link your google account so you don't lose it!

I don’t think that matters for hackers lol they can easily create heaps of Facebook accounts. They won’t remove guest accounts as people already have accounts as a guest and they will lose those accounts. There are heaps of people who are unable to link to Facebook etc

8 hours ago, Caslu said:

Also that doesn’t make sense at all it’s actually harder for hackers to use guest accounts cause u can only have one for each device where as when u link to Facebook etc stuff like that they can have multiple accounts where as if they use guest accounts and it gets banned they have to buy another device to make a new one

1 hour ago, bellasmith said:

Além disso, isso não faz sentido, na verdade, é realmente mais difícil para os hackers usarem contas de convidados, porque você só pode ter uma para cada dispositivo, quando você vincula ao Facebook etc. e é banido eles têm que comprar outro aparelho para fazer um novo

Did you know all games with social network login have this function right?

And the social network login you can log in on any cell phone with your account, and with your Guest account you will only be able to play on the cell phone you use, and if you sell it or it becomes defective you will lose your account hehe

21 minutes ago, Caslu said:

And the social network login you can log in on any cell phone with your account, and with your Guest account you will only be able to play on the cell phone you use, and if you sell it or it becomes defective you will lose your account hehe

Yes I know….. I’m just saying some people chose NOT to do that?

23 minutes ago, Caslu said:

Lol what are you even saying your literaly agreeing with me?? Your saying you can only use guest account on the one device ? Which is EXACTLY what I said so your just repeating what I said? And also your contradicting what you said earlier LOL cause you said they should remove it cause then it’s easy for hackers to have accounts but it’s not it’s the complete opposite you even just said that by saying they can only have a guest account on each specific device so what even is your point lol….

Okay, let's get to the point. account with login social network you can have total security of your purchase, and the guest doesn't, and hackers easily creating account in guest mode, that's it and the real reason for hackers to play quietly with another app clone app, I just don't want to hack in the game if you don't want to log in and because you're a Cheating lkk

On 9/23/2022 at 8:15 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

the update is being on moderation.  
I remind that it can take till 7 days. 

UPD

As Apple store moderation lasts neerly a week already, the update is delayed. 

Sorry for inconvenience. 

And I will practise my communication skills and explain better next time how is going the update process. 

Vocês não podem liberar a atualização para o Android? Assim ajudaria muito em acalmar os ânimos!

On 9/23/2022 at 6:15 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

UPD

Sorry for inconvenience. 

And I will practise my communication skills and explain better next time how is going the update process. 

To be honest, you should just release the update for android devices, but let Apple users play on the old version until the update is approved.

better for Apple users since we will have no cheaters ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Ahhah great Surgestion guys, 

But that will be unfair for appel users. ?

Not really,

We will be playing without cheaters which is honestly the #1 problem in the game. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Smuz1 said:

I mean, they said they came up with new cheats for your 0.3.7 update

You do realize this isn’t because of catsbit right?

this is because of the Apple Team not approving the update yet. Don’t blame catsbit, blame Apple. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Welynprint said:

Bem, vc pode liberar a atualização na Playstore? Se isso for possível, talvez seja a hora... Esperamos 1 semana e depois mais 1 semana novamente. E agora outro atraso por causa da appstore. Qual o proximo ?? A atualização vai Cancelar?@Catsbit.Care Podemos esperar sua atualização, mas lembre-se QUE ESPALHAMOS SUAS PALAVRAS/NOTÍCIAS em outras pessoas/jogadores que não fazem parte deste fórum... Nós entendemos você, mas, Pessoas ficando chateadas com o que acabou de acontecer...

Yes, @Catsbit.Care please, post the PlayStore update bro!!!

• Like 1

You have to update this every month, it's been 3 months without an update and you're still waiting for Apple to release it, and the problem is on Android 

For God's sake, be more professional at what you do.

• Like 1

23.09.2022 в 14:15, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi there, 

UPD

Sorry for inconvenience. 

Обнова только для AppStore или для плей маркета тоже????

21 час назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

Ахах, отличные хирурги, ребята, 

Но это будет несправедливо по отношению к пользователям аппелля.?

well, android and app store users can't wait