LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
KeNMiCaL

This account is already linked to another user

Accidentally linked another phone on my main account. My main user is "KeNMiCaL" and my alt account is "Nomad". I already buy buggy and heli on my main which is KeNMiCaL and I tried using the Alt account Nomad to buy again but it won't let me. So I'm here seeking for help. Only dev team can. I want to use my main account "KeNMiCaL" cause I already buy there and delete the Alt account "Nomad" so I can properly linked my main user name. Hoping dev team can hear me thank you.

Screenshot_Oxide - Survival Island_20221001-110700.png

Screenshot_Oxide - Survival Island_20221001-105213.png

Screenshot_Oxide - Survival Island_20221001-105200.png

Screenshot_Oxide - Survival Island_20221001-141937.png

Screenshot_20221001-133812.png

Hi there, 

So, you want to unlink your mail from Nomad and lnk to KeNMiCaL? 

Nomad should be deleted? 

The thing is that KeNMiCaL is already linked to another email 

Ty for the fast response dev team on very busy time. I might've link it to my other email account. Tried a lots of linking and unlinking XD. Is it possible to unlink this two user's so I can link my main user name KeNMiCaL to my main email account?

Can't play even the guest server now after the update keeps crashing me out!! I'm hoping/waiting for the "unlink" thingy so I can play on normal server/ping 160 x guest server/ping 200. 

Hello good day to you sir,

First of all thanks it's done but i don't wanna make mistakes this time so Im gonna do this slowly but surely:) it's showing me to put new name. Meaning it's unlinked on my email account and even on my phonewiped and cleared out. So If I put my old user name of course it won't let me, But if I put random names? would I guys help me reclaim my old name?

What's my next move**?

Screenshot_Oxide - Survival Island_20221003-220538.png