LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Freeblade

Same old wasteland

I took a break from sb3d for a while as the game seemed worse with the update, Hut coming back now the game is pretty much the same as when there wasn't an update since 2020. Barely that many servers(no s rp servers if you know what I am talking about), and any players that played the game for a long time have never come back as far as I know it, and all in all it seems like the game is dead once again. You guys really need to do something about this starting with the name changing.

Edited by Freeblade

now when i was this game in pvp mode in the mittltray map i saw alligators around the bullidings the alligators killed the players and me i rewpan i saw more alligators they were very giant the alligators come from the wall was busted a lot come from alligators from that busted wall i swear i saw giant alligators the game models of the aliigators were from resident evil 2 1998 and fromresident evil darkside and from resident evil outbreak

6 hours ago, thelolgamerdude said:

now when i was this game in pvp mode in the mittltray map i saw alligators around the bullidings the alligators killed the players and me i rewpan i saw more alligators they were very giant the alligators come from the wall was busted a lot come from alligators from that busted wall i swear i saw giant alligators the game models of the aliigators were from resident evil 2 1998 and fromresident evil darkside and from resident evil outbreak

1: I ever only played Resident Evil 5 and I never played again because both xbox live ran out and I didn't know how to reload. 2: Your at the wrong place 

On 12/13/2022 at 7:20 PM, [??] ?????? said:

Hey there,

Sorry but this is not a feature within the game. And the developer is also unable to change your username.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best 

xAnony

When can we expect a new update that fixes this crap?