LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Aguantebocaloco

LOW FPS IN PHONE 4GB RAM

I don't know if it only happens to me but I have a motorola cell phone that isn't bad and the game runs at 20-25-30 fps if they could optimize it or add the option to lower the resolution even more to the game it would help me a lot as well as that more players can enjoy the game more I hope and can do it why LoL 60fps stables cod etc But oxide 20-25 FPS 

Hace 6 minutos, [??] ?????? dijo:

Hay opciones dentro de la configuración para ajustar la estabilidad de tu juego.

I play with everything at a minimum and the distance at 500 and no matter how much I raise or lower the graphics, it is basically the same if I have the graphics at maximum, the game works the same as with everything at a minimum, clearly it is an error of the game itself and its optimization to others optimizing it I would bring more players it's just my opinion

On 10/5/2022 at 11:39 PM, Aguantebocaloco said:

I play with everything at a minimum and the distance at 500 and no matter how much I raise or lower the graphics, it is basically the same if I have the graphics at maximum, the game works the same as with everything at a minimum, clearly it is an error of the game itself and its optimization to others optimizing it I would bring more players it's just my opinion

Could be apple undercloking cpu for a better battery (to buy a new phone ) ....they did it before ..try jailbreak and look for an option to overclock the cpu