LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Fresherfilly YT

Unlockables?

20 часов назад, Fresherfilly YT сказал:

Why can't you use unlocked items that's insane I should be able to wat if I eco raid and find a rocket launcher I can't use it? That's how you loose players

Why are you too lazy to collect scrap to study a rocket or something?

This was done against cheaters, because cheaters immediately upon entering the server can do a lot of things for themselves and even raid the house, and this update does not allow this because the cheater needs to develop and use it after studying it, but while he is playing with cheats, he is already banned.

I understand but that is a game change that ruins a really unique dynamic of the games mechanics for example the pure adrenaline and excitement of raiding a base to find rockets and a launcher to raid more. It's a feeling like no other that's why I'm not being lazy I'm thinking of the future of oxide being a "rust mobile" and thats a big part of it, maybe you should be working on security and and anti-cheat rather than ruining that unique experience for you players like the hackers ruin the (fair) part of the experience of the game

I understand how it works I understand how it prevents hackers but I know because Im one of them most your player base wants the rust experience on mobile and is a huge reason you have players, taking away a huge part of that experience (getting lucky) is going to make a lot of us not want to play.the whole Idea of the game is making a living off of others loses and if I get rockets because someone didn't upgrade a wall it's their loss your taking a huge snowball element out of the game when you could use that money from every ad you get from a player logging on a server and invest in some decent anti-cheat software how many months has it been since the last update and on this one 1of its features is taking out a feature  call it what you want I would hate to see the great potential of this game go to waste because I was one of its main supporters who saw but it could be

Edited by Fresherfilly YT