LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Muhammad Arif

About hack

I dont know if hacker is still work or not. But, i just died by a guy with ar and headshot me without miss a single bullet while im running. Is cheat still work or not? Thanks ?

11 минут назад, Muhammad Arif сказал:

I dont know if hacker is still work or not. But, i just died by a guy with ar and headshot me without miss a single bullet while im running. Is cheat still work or not? Thanks ?

I did not understand you.?

1 hour ago, Tankezz said:

I did not understand you.?

I just got kill by person. He headshot without miss a single bullet while he is jumping. So, is hacking still work?

7 минут назад, Muhammad Arif сказал:

I just got kill by person. He headshot without miss a single bullet while he is jumping. So, is hacking still work?

Well, there are cheaters, but not as often as before. I recommend playing with a bandicam to quickly turn on the video when you see a cheater.

8 minutes ago, Tankezz said:

Well, there are cheaters, but not as often as before. I recommend playing with a bandicam to quickly turn on the video when you see a cheater.

Ouh thank you for the explanation. Next time ill make sure to record him?‍♂️?‍♂️

52 минуты назад, Muhammad Arif сказал:

Ouh thank you for the explanation. Next time ill make sure to record him?‍♂️?‍♂️

It's my pleasure

19 hours ago, Muhammad Arif said:

Its because server lag, you will hold on a same place like 3sec , and he keep shooting you at that time, which is not a hacker

2 hours ago, Bugfinder said:

Its because server lag, you will hold on a same place like 3sec , and he keep shooting you at that time, which is not a hacker

Dude that gut i meant is hacker. My friend got kill by him too while he is running.

15 hours ago, Muhammad Arif said:

Tf? U talk like u know everything dude

Bro cuz im the one who use this server lag to win fight using an ar -_-