LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Mohamed dz

Big clans are killing the game

Clans are roaming in 5 man ..and u can not do anything about ...u  need to make fights in long range so us solo player have a chance to kill them before they get close and to do that u need to add scopes with sensivity and and increase the assault rifle damage  ..add bag timer .....focus more on pvp is the core of the game 

3 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

Mohamed. Clans don't destroy the game. Usually they stick in 1 server and stay there until wipe or they being killed over and over. 

Be smart and play with friends or improve you PvP skills or change Tactics ? or don't kill everyone you see within the server might fix some issues 

I play with 5 fingers its definitely not a skill problem ...im solo that is the main point... what genius way to fix the problem just join a clan lol ..u gotta think more about ur comments before u post them or u are just being annoying its not helping ...

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Mohamed i know how you play? thats why i said skills are needed?

I used to own 5 people but now adays the team is not a problem the rockets are just deadly 

They have rockets aswel and probably more than any solo ..scopse will be a great solution to kill them in fare range and pick them one by one and out aim them  ...at least u have a chance not like in close range