LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
BIGFISH 94

NO MORE WIPES ON PRIME

It's enough now with the wiping every update we payed money to play and have fun , we also established a good team and base and many players have a lot of resources gathered, I refuse to accept another wipe who ever with me on that start a poll or topic so we can vote against prime wipes thanks 

• Like 2

30 минут назад, BIGFISH 94 сказал:

It's enough now with the wiping every update we payed money to play and have fun , we also established a good team and base and many players have a lot of resources gathered, I refuse to accept another wipe who ever with me on that start a poll or topic so we can vote against prime wipes thanks 

Wipes will be! Just like in a computer game Rust, wipes make the game more interesting. Everyone has a new opportunity to become richer than everyone else. You got drunk, no one forces you to play after a wipe. 8H base will be destroyed, victory.

• Sad 1

On 12/1/2022 at 6:24 AM, Дровосек said:

8H base will be destroyed, victory.

It only took the devs updating the game for you to finally feel like a victor. Don't worry, H8 base will be there again a couple days after wipe.

Edited by PhantomX
  • Thanks 2

8 часов назад, PhantomX сказал:

It only took the devs updating the game for you to finally feel like a victor. Don't worry, H8 base will be there again a couple days after wipe.

Я так не думаю) 

Я буду вам всячески мешать??

Ну ты попробуй, я в тебя верю

Check out the PvE servers... All gas stations/factory is walled off, most roads are walled off... Nearly impossible for someone just starting to find scrap.. Wipes are a part of the game, just rebuild and enjoy the game ?

As far as wiping the leaderboards, that's something that worries me. Took a long time to get #4 axeman. My miner leaderboard reset with the Halloween update, but my axeman didnt.. kinda confused why this happened

On 12/1/2022 at 11:52 AM, BIGFISH 94 said:

I agree top farmers play prime. Very hard to farm resources and play I think if you are going to wipe prime servers at least give the server a restart every 2-3 hours or less because most of the players on prime are on leaderboards and in top 20-10 

3 hours ago, Oscar-2 said:

I agree top farmers play prime. Very hard to farm resources and play I think if you are going to wipe prime servers at least give the server a restart every 2-3 hours or less because most of the players on prime are on leaderboards and in top 20-10 

Why would they want to punish their players that paid for the Prime membership? The whole point of Prime is to enjoy a space away from hackers & Prime players also support the game fiscally. Doesn't make much business sense to hinder players who are throwing their money at the developers. Lol.

Edited by PhantomX

7 minutes ago, PhantomX said:

Why would they want to punish their players that paid for the Prime membership? The whole point of Prime is to enjoy a space away from hackers & Prime players also support the game fiscally. Doesn't make much business sense to hinder players who are throwing their money at the developers. Lol.

Wipes are good but restarts on prime are very slow 

3 hours ago, Oscar-2 said:

Wipes are good but restarts on prime are very slow 

Oh I see what you're saying. I thought you meant wipes. I agree with you they should be more frequent. 

12 hours ago, PhantomX said:

Oh I see what you're saying. I thought you meant wipes. I agree with you they should be more frequent. 

Lmao sup Phamtom - super ?

20 часов назад, Oscar-2 сказал:

Я думаю топ не будут трогать

On 12/6/2022 at 4:22 PM, Дровосек said:

Я думаю топ не будут трогать

вы понимаете английский и можете говорить на нем. почему ты токсичный игрок на главном сервере, который объединяется с читерами.

14 часов назад, Oscar-2 сказал:

вы понимаете английский и можете говорить на нем. почему ты токсичный игрок на главном сервере, который объединяется с читерами.

Я? Я не оскорбляю никого на сервере, в отличие от toxicking, и я не объединяюсь с читерами. Никогда

2 hours ago, Дровосек said:

Я? Я не оскорбляю никого на сервере, в отличие от toxicking, и я не объединяюсь с читерами. Никогда

почему ты лжешь? каждый русский на сервере (без обид) - команда с читерами, так что будь честным, лол, плюс ты сказал, где мы живем, так что не ври, лол 

3 часа назад, Oscar-2 сказал:

почему ты лжешь? каждый русский на сервере (без обид) - команда с читерами, так что будь честным, лол, плюс ты сказал, где мы живем, так что не ври, лол 

Пускай разработчик это подтвердит - тогда я поверю, я был забанен на Прайм сервере 1 раз, по ошибке. Но меня разбанили, и я не плакал на форуме о просьбе разбана, просто вы анскил, не умеете хорошо стрелять, и поэтому каждый кто вас выигрывает - читер. Это честно. Я никогда не обманываю, и среди моих тиммейтов нет ни одного читера, а если будет - он перестанет быть моим тиммейтом навсегда. Ваши координаты известны всему серверу, получается все читеры?! 

4 minutes ago, Дровосек said:

Пускай разработчик это подтвердит - тогда я поверю, я был забанен на Прайм сервере 1 раз, по ошибке. Но меня разбанили, и я не плакал на форуме о просьбе разбана, просто вы анскил, не умеете хорошо стрелять, и поэтому каждый кто вас выигрывает - читер. Это честно. Я никогда не обманываю, и среди моих тиммейтов нет ни одного читера, а если будет - он перестанет быть моим тиммейтом навсегда. Ваши координаты известны всему серверу, получается все читеры?! 

да, ваша команда с ними никогда не говорила, что вы читер, и вы и моя команда играете только на сервере, никто другой, так что перестаньте пытаться лгать и признайте, что вас забанили за читерство, если вы не жаловались на это на форуме, тогда вы знаете, что вы были жульничать и говорить, что я плохой игрок? когда я много раз убивал твою команду - super:)

3 часа назад, Oscar-2 сказал:

да, ваша команда с ними никогда не говорила, что вы читер, и вы и моя команда играете только на сервере, никто другой, так что перестаньте пытаться лгать и признайте, что вас забанили за читерство, если вы не жаловались на это на форуме, тогда вы знаете, что вы были жульничать и говорить, что я плохой игрок? когда я много раз убивал твою команду - super:)

Super, я as_tabak, бро и ты знаешь что я не читер.