LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Hudson✓

Banned

Hello Catsbite, you have recently banned my account for 0 reasoning, can you please un-ban me?

My account name is Zooba Mastel, please un-ban so I can play oxide again 

12 hours ago, Hudson✓ said:

Hello Catsbite, you have recently banned my account for 0 reasoning, can you please un-ban me?

Hi there, 

You were banned for cheating, there's no reason for your unban 

• Like 2

I was never cheating @Catsbit.Care I saw the person who banned me footage, I just headshot the person, I don't even know how to get hacks, so please un ban, I cannot play oxide until you un-ban:(

• Haha 1

On 12/4/2022 at 8:27 AM, Hudson✓ said:

Stay mad kiddo guessing you got banned on zooba masted too for ( cheating ) lol.

Idk how tf to cheat dummas, you heared from another cheater that I was hacking and you tell everyone I cheat your the reason I got banned for nothing nigga 

2 minutes ago, Hudson✓ said:

Idk how tf to cheat dummas, you heared from another cheater that I was hacking and you tell everyone I cheat your the reason I got banned for nothing nigga 

Didn’t tell everyone lmao @Catsbit.Care maybe you should ban him for racist comments not only your a cheater your also using racist comments keep crying little kiddo.

04.12.2022 в 22:41, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Всем привет, 

Вас забанили за читерство, причин для разбана нет 

Вашая новая система против читеров такая себе банить чела за то что он далеко стреляет тупо 

Могли вопще анти чит сделать а не играться з этим 

• Haha 1

Bro Oscar, you are the most toxic player on Prime and every other servers, you called me and my team "Black ass mf N****"-_-

On 12/8/2022 at 2:14 AM, Hudson✓ said:

Bro Oscar, you are the most toxic player on Prime and every other servers, you called me and my team "Black ass mf N****"-_-

Such a lie why would I say that? I’ve never played with you? And half of your team is my mates from old map so please don’t make these lies lol and I’m not toxic in prime you don’t know. Because you don’t have it enjoy your ban noob?

On 12/8/2022 at 2:14 AM, Hudson✓ said:

And I only play prime? Not any servers because of cheaters 

7 hours ago, Hudson✓ said:

Bro, you legit arguing what you gonna get out of this you toxic player 

Not toxic lol and was I really arguing? Don’t think soo says the 1 who called me a n***** lol 

You dumb? I said you call people N**** on the game if you died to someone, you'd make a whole rap battle about how bad they are:/

1 hour ago, Hudson✓ said:

You dumb? I said you call people N**** on the game if you died to someone, you'd make a whole rap battle about how bad they are:/

The thing is how would you know this? I only play prime server and I don’t die to people because I’m friendly to the whole server and why would I call people a n****** if I die to someone lol you legit called me a n***** for 0 reason lol