LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
LeMan

Oxide - вирус? Разработчик читер?

Русский:

Добрый день, я LeMan, Российский создатель видео на ютуб. Мне поступила информация о том, что разработчики договорились с разработчиками читов и людьми которые снимают видео, о том, что они под видом читов будут распространять вирусы, мне даже приложили некоторые доказательства! Пожалуйста ознакомьтесь и ответьте правда ли это? И если нет, то ваше мнение об этом!

---------------------------------------

English:

Good afternoon, I'm LeMan, the Russian creator of videos on YouTube. I received information that the developers agreed with the developers of cheats and people who shoot videos, that they would spread viruses under the guise of cheats, they even attached some evidence to me! Please read and answer is this true? And if not, then your opinion is about it! 

IMG_20221220_002824_088.jpg

IMG_20221220_002809_766.jpg

IMG_20221220_002805_109.jpg

On 12/20/2022 at 6:05 AM, LeMan said:

Русский:

Добрый день, я LeMan, Российский создатель видео на ютуб. Мне поступила информация о том, что разработчики договорились с разработчиками читов и людьми которые снимают видео, о том, что они под видом читов будут распространять вирусы, мне даже приложили некоторые доказательства! Пожалуйста ознакомьтесь и ответьте правда ли это? И если нет, то ваше мнение об этом!

---------------------------------------

English:

Good afternoon, I'm LeMan, the Russian creator of videos on YouTube. I received information that the developers agreed with the developers of cheats and people who shoot videos, that they would spread viruses under the guise of cheats, they even attached some evidence to me! Please read and answer is this true? And if not, then your opinion is about it! 

IMG_20221220_002824_088.jpg

IMG_20221220_002809_766.jpg

IMG_20221220_002805_109.jpg

Добрый день, 

НИ С КЕМ никаких договоров мы не заключали. И да, НИКТО ИЗ НАШЕЙ КОМАНДЫ не писал данному создателю читов. За действия наших игроков в интернете мы не несем никакой ответственности. Спасибо, что не будете дальше распространять ФЕЙКОВУЮ информацию. 

5 минут назад, nikita12054 сказал:

по меньше с читами играй, из-за таких как ты и страдает игра

Причём тут я, аутист? Я не писал, что играю с читами, нахуй ты вообще за разрабов отвечаешь... 

1 минуту назад, LeMan сказал:

Причём тут я, аутист? Я не писал, что играю с читами, нахуй ты вообще за разрабов отвечаешь... 

Тут все могут писать свои мнения кроме разработчиков.

обоснуй за аутиста, и какое тебе вобще тогда дело до бесплатных читов если ты с ними не играешь?

3 минуты назад, nikita12054 сказал:

обоснуй за аутиста, и какое тебе вобще тогда дело до бесплатных читов если ты с ними не играешь?

Написала что медиа и снимаю ролики поэтому и есть дело. 

Аутист ты т.к прочитав вопрос высрал мне про то что из-за читеров как я игра загибается, хотя я не читерил нигде... 

сначала ты пишешь что "написала" потом что "не читерил", у тебя раздвоение личности или ты не определилось мальчик ты или девочка?

3 минуты назад, nikita12054 сказал:

сначала ты пишешь что "написала" потом что "не читерил", у тебя раздвоение личности или ты не определилось мальчик ты или девочка?

"написала" каждому дебилу будет понятно, что опечатка или Т9

• Like 1

4 минуты назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

Hey @LeMan

The one that has created this Virus is me.

I have infected almost 90% of the (Free) Mod menu's that contains cheats. 

Why have i made this? Since the mod menu makers put them on the internet as free and this destroys the game completely. I have warned a few of them if you put them free i will destroy your mod. The mod maker that i have been talking with spread misleading infomation. To talk bad about the developers. 

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell us more information? I plan to shoot a video Thanks for your reply. Can you tell us more information? I plan to shoot a video! 

1 час назад, [??] ?????? сказал:

Unfortunately i cant leak to much infomation. Since the cheaters can also get infomation of this..

Im just a software programmer that just used his knowledge regarding codes against the harm doing people. 

The developers of oxide will not be responsible and cant held responsible for my actions. Im doing this on my own will. To protect the gameplay for [ Normal players ]

Note: 

1• This feature is only within the cheats not the game or anything els.

2• This feature will be removed if the developers tell me to end this. Since overall its their game. 

3•the DK, [Aka Divide Killer] Fully destroys the Cheats their phone all data will be wiped including the DK.

4• The Apk can't be tracked it hidden keep within the Mod menu. And runs right after pressing open. And will run behind the screen. This has been hidden because it can be used for evil plans.

5• It only effects Android users. From Version 8 /12 *13 being currently created

Im a volunteer. Im helping the Developers only with the forum related things. So im not a Admin or developer. Im just a member like anyone els. 

Thanks for the reply! I'll paste your answers into the video, maybe I should leave links to you? Can I provide your contact details? People may be interested in this topic

22.12.2022 в 14:08, [??] ?????? сказал:

Unfortunately i cant leak to much infomation. Since the cheaters can also get infomation of this..

Im just a software programmer that just used his knowledge regarding codes against the harm doing people. 

The developers of oxide will not be responsible and cant held responsible for my actions. Im doing this on my own will. To protect the gameplay for [ Normal players ]

Note: 

1• This feature is only within the cheats not the game or anything els.

2• This feature will be removed if the developers tell me to end this. Since overall its their game. 

3•the DK, [Aka Divide Killer] Fully destroys the Cheats their phone all data will be wiped including the DK.

4• The Apk can't be tracked it hidden keep within the Mod menu. And runs right after pressing open. And will run behind the screen. This has been hidden because it can be used for evil plans.

5• It only effects Android users. From Version 8 /12 *13 being currently created

Im a volunteer. Im helping the Developers only with the forum related things. So im not a Admin or developer. Im just a member like anyone els. 

Выложил видео, спасибо за контент!

Posted a video, thanks for the info!