LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Fr33z3

Really bro... PvE hackers exist?

PvE #58, H6, walled off area. Only way to get in is with a heli or hacks, and this guy had no heli... The way out was the foundation glitch/disconnect method.. key word in that sentance is glitch... meh, let it slide or fix it. Otherwise that's the main glitch exploit being overlooked for over a year... that and mid-pvp disconnect... makes pvp unplayable, not even worth the time between that and headshot hackers.. 

It's not like I haven't been playing for a while, axeman leaderboard speaks for itself...just one of the main things that has been over looked for over a year, it would change everything if patched

Headache status having to upgrade all my tc foundations to stone so a game glitch cant be used.... **a notoriously known game glitch for months..** fix the hole in the hose to get the best flow, otherwise don't complain when no water reaches the end of the hose.

Anony, come to PvE #58, h6 Southeast corner... get in without hacks then come back to this forum or message me on xainis discord

But getting in isnt the issue, its foundation glitches to get out. It's a glitch to beat the game mechanics.. you glitch, you should respawn as a naked. But you also have idiots that have no clue that foundation glitches get you kicked and will complain about losing everything.... just eliminate the glitch otherwise it's one of the biggest flaws going overlooked. Anything to add or object to my stance?

10 minutes ago, [??] ?????? said:

Mmm do you have any recording?

No, but get into my base without hacks or heli... I've got grey hairs in my beard, I'm not here to bitch, here to help fix the game.... input from the oxide elders should mean more than 2 cents. Just a suggestion to better the game by fixing the main broken dynamic. Being kicked for cheating is being used for a beneficial purpose, how hasnt this been addressed....

Or just check axeman leaderboards, I'm happy with choppin trees and donating what I have to others. But when hackers are in PvE, those are the few that even the people in hell hate. Worst of the worst haha