LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Henry_Cool

Annoying Server Kicks

Server just kicks you when you are running or just anything related to motion, it kicks you several times if you stay online for long on PvE servers. At First I thought it should be some bug that does not seem to occur frequently but now it has reached its limit, each time I run for a long time EVEN WITHOUT USING ANY HAX I am just getting kicked every single time and I am pissed off of this damn bug. Can't even play properly play a single game without getting kicked, I am damned about this. If this continues, I am happy to leave and give this game 1/5 stars on play store so that other users won't waste their time on this. Kindly fix this asap, make the hacker detector better so that it kicks only the ones who actually cheat or do offline and online trick under wooden foundation. If this gets fixed, I would appreciate your efforts so kindly make this alpha game a better one and release its ORIGINAL version without any bugs. Looking forward to reveal more irritating bugs for their fixture.
Regards
Henry_Cool

On 12/21/2022 at 7:59 AM, Henry_Cool said:

Server just kicks you when you are running or just anything related to motion, it kicks you several times if you stay online for long on PvE servers. At First I thought it should be some bug that does not seem to occur frequently but now it has reached its limit, each time I run for a long time EVEN WITHOUT USING ANY HAX I am just getting kicked every single time and I am pissed off of this damn bug. Can't even play properly play a single game without getting kicked, I am damned about this. If this continues, I am happy to leave and give this game 1/5 stars on play store so that other users won't waste their time on this. Kindly fix this asap, make the hacker detector better so that it kicks only the ones who actually cheat or do offline and online trick under wooden foundation. If this gets fixed, I would appreciate your efforts so kindly make this alpha game a better one and release its ORIGINAL version without any bugs. Looking forward to reveal more irritating bugs for their fixture.
Regards
Henry_Cool

Hi there, 

what's the number of the reason of kicking? 

@Catsbit.care the number of kicking is #1 many times, even today I got kicked many times with no bugging or hacking.  I am a lot pissed as I can't even jump while running continuously in order to make no noise but this kicks me with reason suspected cheating #1. Very annoying and troublesome to play this, it disrupts gameplay. 

Edited by Henry_Cool
  • Thanks 1

and oh BTW, this happens when I play through emulator on pc (bluestacks 5) I know this is not illegal to play with but it just kicks me often

On 12/25/2022 at 1:05 PM, Henry_Cool said:

and oh BTW, this happens when I play through emulator on pc (bluestacks 5) I know this is not illegal to play with but it just kicks me often

And this may  be the reason..

• Sad 1