LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Scorpion

it's impossible to play oxide

Me and my friend are not able to play, I think a big disadvantage is a group of players against only two people or just one, five people in a clan is already too much so I would like there to be a rule for that or duo or solo server

55 минут назад, Scorpion сказал:

Me and my friend are not able to play, I think a big disadvantage is a group of players against only two people or just one, five people in a clan is already too much so I would like there to be a rule for that or duo or solo server

I think in the near future this will not even happen, because there are problems with cheaters on the servers and only manufacturers ban them, and then they don’t catch up and don’t even punish those who are relatives.

And if you add a solo server, then this is even more work, because you need to punish people who play 1+.

Developers should make a system for administration and accept adequate players to check the servers in the game.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Tankezz said:

I think in the near future this will not even happen, because there are problems with cheaters on the servers and only manufacturers ban them, and then they don’t catch up and don’t even punish those who are relatives.

And if you add a solo server, then this is even more work, because you need to punish people who play 1+.

Developers should make a system for administration and accept adequate players to check the servers in the game.

ok, a group of a lot of people and a lot against just a couple