MJ78

Starting over.

I have created a server, I constructed a few buildings as well as visitor's have constructed a few...  now I cannot build anymore, when I build something and leave, I re-enter and everything I built is gone, just the original structure is there.  My question is how do I start over? I've tried changing my name and the name of the server, it just keeps loading my old building.  Please let me know, thank you.

5 часов назад, MJ78 сказал:

I have created a server, I constructed a few buildings as well as visitor's have constructed a few...  now I cannot build anymore, when I build something and leave, I re-enter and everything I built is gone, just the original structure is there.  My question is how do I start over? I've tried changing my name and the name of the server, it just keeps loading my old building.  Please let me know, thank you.

Hi there, 

We can advise to re-install the game on your phone. 

As suggested, I uninstalled the game and removed it from 'my games' in Google Play.   I reinstalled the game and my created name was still there, I created a server and entered the room... my buildings and partially broken ones were there.  I don't understand?  I've spent money on this and would probably spend more if I could start over.  Other player's entered the room and changed or destroyed my buildings, now I can't change them back to the way I built them.

15 часов назад, MJ78 сказал:

As suggested, I uninstalled the game and removed it from 'my games' in Google Play.   I reinstalled the game and my created name was still there, I created a server and entered the room... my buildings and partially broken ones were there.  I don't understand?  I've spent money on this and would probably spend more if I could start over.  Other player's entered the room and changed or destroyed my buildings, now I can't change them back to the way I built them.

Hi again,

Have you tried to clear cache on your device? 

• Like 1

I feel foolish...  thank you for the advice, clearing the cache worked and I was able to start over although I lost 326 coins.  Suppose I should have spent them first.  Thank you again, I look forward to the next update!  

Kujo78

14 часов назад, MJ78 сказал:

I feel foolish...  thank you for the advice, clearing the cache worked and I was able to start over although I lost 326 coins.  Suppose I should have spent them first.  Thank you again, I look forward to the next update!  

Kujo78

Hi there, 

We are working on the system improvement. You will get all the coins bought immediately in the next update. Anything won't be lost. Please hold on 🙏