LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Idon'tknow

Jumping sound

Everyone love or hate "stealth killinig" (sprint jumping to someone when he isn't seeing us, and then shooting a full magazine from AR into back of his head or just back). And I am a person who hate it beacuse its annoying, and just not good. And if you only way of getting a lot is "stealth killinig" you have smoll thing that I'm not gonna say name of it. That's why I'm here writing about adding jump sound (when you jump and land it will make a sound) 

12 hours ago, Idon'tknow said:

Everyone love or hate "stealth killinig" (sprint jumping to someone when he isn't seeing us, and then shooting a full magazine from AR into back of his head or just back). And I am a person who hate it beacuse its annoying, and just not good. And if you only way of getting a lot is "stealth killinig" you have smoll thing that I'm not gonna say name of it. That's why I'm here writing about adding jump sound (when you jump and land it will make a sound) 

Regarding this, it is definitely gonna take a long time because the moderators of Oxide are a lot busy dealing with uncountable number of bugs, so you can just avoid it by being cautious whenever you farm and leave in between whenever you get busy with other things. Honestly, I have also faced such situations back to 6-7 months when I was farming scrap and went off-defense for a minute resulted in shot by an assault rifle. Since then I have never got killed by any sneaky person despite I have caught many and baited them showing them that I didn't notice them [of course baiting is also risky and got killed many times but not if professional]. 

In the end, try to avoid and be cautious of stealth kings [Silent noobs who cannot attack from front or take easy kill].