LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
dabfut

Buggy transfer

Hello I wanted to ask is it possible for you to transfer the buggy from my banned account to my new account cause it cost real money and I don't want to pay again I'm sorry that I was cheating the last update ?. I understand that i broke the rules and i understand if you can't or don't want to transfer the buggy to my new account. Thank you 

• Haha 1

2 часа назад, dabfut сказал:

Hello I wanted to ask is it possible for you to transfer the buggy from my banned account to my new account cause it cost real money and I don't want to pay again I'm sorry that I was cheating the last update ?. I understand that i broke the rules and i understand if you can't or don't want to transfer the buggy to my new account. Thank you 

Hello, developers from banned accounts have nothing not to transfer. You had to think what you are doing.

On 1/1/2023 at 6:06 PM, dabfut said:

Hi there, 

Unfortunately, there's no way to transfer the things from the banned account. 

Well can I have a refund or try to get my old account. I found out my friend tried getting my account back cause he also got banned and felt bad and I have no clue what kind of excuses were those. Like I can make better ones drunk ??

Edited by dabfut

This is my Id just in case I don't even remember what I was doing cause I was black out drunk I only remember my friend sending the apk and climbing in some compound 

Screenshot_20221209-190552_Gallery.thumb.jpg.00df9fff0b04d4aa71e9ee48f70eea27.jpg

10 hours ago, dabfut said:

Well can I have a refund or try to get my old account. I found out my friend tried getting my account back cause he also got banned and felt bad and I have no clue what kind of excuses were those. Like I can make better ones drunk ??

it was your fault that you were drunk and downloading cheat apks. 

deal with it ?