LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
dabfut

Refund unban or nothing

Hello catsbit. Id like to ask if i can have a refund or try to get my account with le buggy unbanned in anny way posible. I guess wipe isn't this far away and i dont cheat anny more cause the ban hit me hard i understand my decision of cheating in the past and if you will not unban my i will understand it .My id d6c1d2eeaf55747a if i wrote it down wright .Ill be patiently waiting for your reply. Thank you.

4 hours ago, dabfut said:

Hello catsbit. Id like to ask if i can have a refund or try to get my account with le buggy unbanned in anny way posible. I guess wipe isn't this far away and i dont cheat anny more cause the ban hit me hard i understand my decision of cheating in the past and if you will not unban my i will understand it .My id d6c1d2eeaf55747a if i wrote it down wright .Ill be patiently waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Hi there,

unfortunately for you, in case of ban the refund is not possible. 

2 hours ago, [??] ?????? said:

This guy so named (Anony) 

Knows what he will say... you will never gain a refund if you abuse the terms of use ? its your own *Stupid* idea to use cheats in the first place. And because you lost your items you want you money back?? come on use your head. You have accepted the terms. Do deal with the consequences. ?

I really could care less about what you say trying to prove a point plus bro was writing this message like he was having a tantrum ??