LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Benjamin Wascher

Chat Commands | Member and Owner

Hello, it’s me again, back posting the 2nd time! Today I have a unique suggestion, Chat Commands!

Server Members and Owners can only do little things, Chat Commands makes it perfect!

Here are the Chat Commands.

| OWNER |

!kill <UserName> | Immediantly kills members.

!smite <UserName> | Causes a Explosion on a Member flinging there ragdoll into the sky!

!logs | Shows Command Logs

!god <UserName> | Gives a Member unlimited health.

!setHealth <UserName> <HealthAmount> | Sets the Max health of a Member.

!rag <UserName> | Makes a Member enter ragdoll mode. Can be exited by pressing the ? button. Useful for having fun glitching the ragdoll!

!mute <UserName> | Disables Chat for a Member. Useful to stop spam. Undo with !unmute

!fling <UserName> <Intensity(optional)> | Yeets a Member into space.

!Kick <UserName> <Reason> | Kicks a Member, showing the reason on the Members Screen, and the Kick Message.

!Ban <UserName> <Days> <Hours> <Minutes> <Reason> | Kicks a Member from a server, and they cant join until the time runs out.

!PermBan <UserName> <Reason> | Bans a Member, but for an infinite amount of time.

!BanLand | Shows Banned Members and the reason and ban time. Allows you to unban Banned Members or change there Reason and time.

!VIP <UserName> | Gives a Member VIP permissions.

!mod <UserName> | Gives a Member Moderator permissions.

!Admin <UserName> | Gives a Member Admin permissions.

!Owner <UserName> | Transfer ownership.

!fly <UserName> | Toggles flying. Stop flying with !unfly

!EditServer | Opens the server menu. Allows you to change the map, name, password, and other options.

!ServerLock | Prevents Members from joining. Undo with !UnLockServer

!Speed <UserName> <WalkSpeed> | Change you, or a members speed to speed fast, or waddle slow. 

!JumpPower <UserName> <Power> | You know the deal!

| Member |

!chat | View messages that you didn’t have time to read, and chat in style.

!ragdoll | Same as the Owner Command, but you can’t use it on other members.

!FP | Toggles first-Person. Toggle 3rd Person with !3P

!Commands | View all Commands, and the rank required.

| FEATURES UNLOCKED |

New ranks.

VIP: Golden name in chat, VIP next to your name, and chat commands you can use on yourself only.

MODERATOR: Can Change there name color. Special role tag next to name. Use Chat Commands on a single Member at a time. Mute Members.

ADMINISTRATOR: Black and White name color unlock. Use chat commands on “all” and “others”. Kick Members.

CO-OWNER/OWNER: Rainbow Name Color unlock. Ban members. Red tag next to there name for owner. Example: [OWNER] heyimadrian123. Change a members rank.

OFFICIAL CATSBIT ADMINISTRATOR: Change coins and gems. Unlock Name Shapes and Name animations. Use bikes and guns! Use all skins! Infinite gems and coins! Delete a Members account!

In the Player Menu, you can see the rank as it does with OWNER. Admins can ban people with the Orange X, and perm ban with the Rainbow X.

That is the end of the update. This took a long time to write. ?

• Thanks 3

12.02.2020 в 03:38, Benjamin Wascher сказал:

Hello, it’s me again, back posting the 2nd time! Today I have a unique suggestion, Chat Commands!

Server Members and Owners can only do little things, Chat Commands makes it perfect!

Here are the Chat Commands.

| OWNER |

!kill <UserName> | Immediantly kills members.

!smite <UserName> | Causes a Explosion on a Member flinging there ragdoll into the sky!

!logs | Shows Command Logs

!god <UserName> | Gives a Member unlimited health.

!setHealth <UserName> <HealthAmount> | Sets the Max health of a Member.

!rag <UserName> | Makes a Member enter ragdoll mode. Can be exited by pressing the ? button. Useful for having fun glitching the ragdoll!

!mute <UserName> | Disables Chat for a Member. Useful to stop spam. Undo with !unmute

!fling <UserName> <Intensity(optional)> | Yeets a Member into space.

!Kick <UserName> <Reason> | Kicks a Member, showing the reason on the Members Screen, and the Kick Message.

!Ban <UserName> <Days> <Hours> <Minutes> <Reason> | Kicks a Member from a server, and they cant join until the time runs out.

!PermBan <UserName> <Reason> | Bans a Member, but for an infinite amount of time.

!BanLand | Shows Banned Members and the reason and ban time. Allows you to unban Banned Members or change there Reason and time.

!VIP <UserName> | Gives a Member VIP permissions.

!mod <UserName> | Gives a Member Moderator permissions.

!Admin <UserName> | Gives a Member Admin permissions.

!Owner <UserName> | Transfer ownership.

!fly <UserName> | Toggles flying. Stop flying with !unfly

!EditServer | Opens the server menu. Allows you to change the map, name, password, and other options.

!ServerLock | Prevents Members from joining. Undo with !UnLockServer

!Speed <UserName> <WalkSpeed> | Change you, or a members speed to speed fast, or waddle slow. 

!JumpPower <UserName> <Power> | You know the deal!

| Member |

!chat | View messages that you didn’t have time to read, and chat in style.

!ragdoll | Same as the Owner Command, but you can’t use it on other members.

!FP | Toggles first-Person. Toggle 3rd Person with !3P

!Commands | View all Commands, and the rank required.

| FEATURES UNLOCKED |

New ranks.

VIP: Golden name in chat, VIP next to your name, and chat commands you can use on yourself only.

MODERATOR: Can Change there name color. Special role tag next to name. Use Chat Commands on a single Member at a time. Mute Members.

ADMINISTRATOR: Black and White name color unlock. Use chat commands on “all” and “others”. Kick Members.

CO-OWNER/OWNER: Rainbow Name Color unlock. Ban members. Red tag next to there name for owner. Example: [OWNER] heyimadrian123. Change a members rank.

OFFICIAL CATSBIT ADMINISTRATOR: Change coins and gems. Unlock Name Shapes and Name animations. Use bikes and guns! Use all skins! Infinite gems and coins! Delete a Members account!

In the Player Menu, you can see the rank as it does with OWNER. Admins can ban people with the Orange X, and perm ban with the Rainbow X.

That is the end of the update. This took a long time to write. ?

Hi there, 

Thank you for great suggestions. We will pay great attention to them. 

However some of the points are already put into action in our new Admin panel without any commands (for ex muting/unmuting players) . Did you have a chance to download the update and test this panel? What do you think of it? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Thank you for great suggestions. We will pay great attention to them. 

However some of the points are already put into action in our new Admin panel without any commands (for ex muting/unmuting players) . Did you have a chance to download the update and test this panel? What do you think of it? 

Well, the admin panel doesn’t allow fun or misc commands. [i.g flying, changing your speed] Permissions are also really good, but there are also systems that were not installed [i.g banning, because players rejoin after kicked]. The game’s ragdoll system is really funny, and I love that ragdoll glitch where the ragdoll freaks out and glitches and stretches. But the only way to get ragdoll is dying, and there should be a way to ragdoll yourself. Audit logs would also be good for viewing command logs in-case somebody with admin permissions abuses, or somebody adds a block if you don’t see it. And member commands that you can use on yourself is legendary..

Also, you should think of adding a way to “customize permissions” to change a permission name, description,  the things they can do, the option to make it a “starter role” and many more.

All these “commands” don’t fit on a panel, so you use them in chat, like the admin Roblox uses. You just say !commands to view the command list. 

Permissions are very useful if you have an alt, so you can make that alt the Co-Owner. Or you have a friend that you give admin! There are hundreds of possibilities with chat-commands! See how useful they are, to do a race with running, fun tournaments with flying spectators, and many others! What do you think about Chat Commands now?

And also, I thought up some more commands.

|Owner/Admin|

!scriptLogs | Show script logs [i . g color text, size text]

!help | Show the basic help for chat commands system.

prefix [without “!”] | Show the prefix for Chat Commands!

!announce <Message> | Send a Message to the whole server that appears in front of a users screen.

!m <Message> | Send a Message to all users can see infront of there screen, with “From <UserName>” at the top of the screen.

/\ Example for “!m”

Message from <PlayersName>

Hello!

|Member|

!help | Show the basic help for chat commands system.

prefix [without “!”] | Show the prefix for Chat Commands!

!whisper <UserName> | Start a whisper-chat that only you and the recipant can see.

That is all. Remember, this is very neccasary for my servers, to make sure all players have fun, and a nice moderation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree but I would like to also see some stuff to help owner get control of there server in the case it is a role play server

Also I would like something to help divid people for role play servers because I like to have help dividing people for sides. 

Next is separate chats for each side aka cops and civilian and criminal chats separated for less spam