LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Mrmissme

Ping at best is still horrible.

I've been trying to play for about two weeks now with 70 ping.

I've been playing now for 2 weeks or so and everytime I've come into a pvp encounter it's been a very laggy experience.

Like I can't play.

A majority of us just cannot play the game as we should be able to due to the ping.

I'm not just trying to hate but I would like to hold a valid conversation about how this could be fixed.

The ping on guest and none prime servers should stay how they are. 

A majority of players playing this game are free to play children so they should have the right to play with lag and test the game out until they beg for prime.

However for the people who have spent their money to support the game should be given respectful connection to the servers. 

Its flat out wrong that prime is $10 and doesn't include better connection to servers.

Please use the money this app is rolling in for dedicated servers so we can actually experience the game as it should be. 

One could argue it would be wrong to give prime members a better experience but that's just how the world works. 

If you have prime shipping you get stuff faster than someone who simply doesn't.

this game can be more than what it is right now. Please give us better connection for those who pay for the servers. 

I'm in the us. I've tried so many vpns and can't get a good connection.

I want to produce content. I just can't the lag looks sick to me and the viewers and all the miss hits and teleporting just makes the pvp unworthy to even win a fight.