LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
:::

Give The Old Bow Damage Back ?

@Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev

One Thing…

It’s been a while since I’ve played and last time I checked you guys nerfed the hell out of the bow.

The game just isn’t the same cause I relied on it (cause I don’t have 3 hours a day to grind for a hunting rifle)

Just can you make the bow damage go back to it’s OG 100 base damage plz?

No developers don't do this becuse bows are weak with a reason they aren't hard to make you gradualy upgrade there is a reason why we have a guns also making gun is so eazy and it should be more ecpensive its only 40 metal frags 

Also we should incrase rocket price from 100 gp, 50 metal to 150 gp 100 metal bcs its so eazy i literaly have 7k  sulfur 10 k metal on my alt account 

• Like 1

This guy is talking nonsence it taked you literaly 2 minutes to farm 50 stone for one furnice two metal rocks worth 60 metal and one sulfur rock  worth of 20 sulfurs which whould get you Hunting rifle and 20 bulets 

• Like 1

20 days ago i started from zero i only had engrams unlocked so i started by farming farmed 200 wood made tc then farmed 50 stone 60 metal and 20 sulfur which took me 2 minutes and in total i spend 8 minutes including farming building to get to the Hunting rifle if it really takes you 3 hours to make hunting rifle and armor 

I think my 9 yo cusin play better than you becuse he had full 2x2 base by 1h and 3 sets of armors 3 guns 100 bullets 

• Like 1

Bro… chill lmao… ur crazy… I know you play 5 hours a day, and you are a big alpha chad ft. a true sigma grind set, but ur being a ? and a ? rn so… yeah

22 hours ago, dingldongo said:

You are running in circles for 3 hours you stupid clown 

I mean to get the scrap… idiot. Also, I think @Bosanac is ur alt lmao

3 hours ago, Bosanac said:

Sorry

Yo we cool man, Ur awesome ?

I agree bring old bow damage back without it game takes to long to farm scrap and I can only play a little plus with metal armored ppl its not gonna make a difference so please bring it back

On 2/28/2023 at 9:19 PM, ::: said:

On 3/2/2023 at 8:22 AM, BONKEY 2.0 said:

I agree bring old bow damage back without it game takes to long to farm scrap and I can only play a little plus with metal armored ppl its not gonna make a difference so please bring it back

I’ll be farming scrap then some metal kits come and harrass me, and since I can’t use the bow as a viable weapon, I have to run and stay prim locked. So yea ?