LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
dingldongo

Defence

Turret,turret is item we place which whould cost 200  metal and it has good aim it has 2 slots one slot for bulets and one for fuel in which could be placed 1000  bulets it deals 25 dmg per head shot and 7 dmg per body shot. It can be placed on foundations and roofs it uses 50 fuel per day 

Bear trap this trap can be used both on human and any kind of animal it traps both animals and humans for 1 minute crafting cost of this item whould be 7 metal

Screenshot_20230123_145858_Gallery.jpg

Picsart_23-01-15_18-23-07-282.jpg

Edited by dingldongo
  • Thanks 2

No shit sherlock i didn't know they were from ark this is just a representation to develepers of how somthing could look you just hating for nothing i didn't intentionaly said they should copy this i was trying to give them idea many people don't know what turret is especially becuse its used in Survival games and they aren't very popular 

Edited by dingldongo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, dingldongo said:

No shit sherlock i didn't know they were from ark this is just a representation to develepers of how somthing could look you just hating for nothing i didn't intentionaly said they should copy this i was trying to give them idea many people don't know what turret is especially becuse its used in Survival games and they aren't very popular 

First, I think you edit was good, I liked it. I thought it was funny that it was from Ark. Also… You said that Ark… isn’t that popular..? Ur crazy. Whatever man, aimbot=bad, especially on a mobile game, beartraps, spamable and toxic, this will make the meta just bear trap spamming and headshots. Just… these items serve a use in a lot of games, this is not one of them… sorry you’re so mad about my opinion Mr. Dictator