LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
:::

When (Or Will We) Get To Use Out Unlearnt Items?

Whenever I kill someone in game, I’m usually a fresh spawn, so any guns or tools they have would be amazing for me. But know all I see is that lock icon and it makes me so sad. And then when I play with friends, I can’t help them and they can’t help me. Grinding scrap is already too time consuming enough (especially all the full metal kits roaming around) So why the hell do ll of us need the blueprints?! (Even if you don’t know how to make a gun, you still know how to use it). I know, it’s to stop cheaters, but the problem is almost non-existent and doesn’t really solve the problem to begin with (They can just kill scrap farmers and research everything easily (Cause they’re hackers)). I just wanna play with my friends without the hindrance of a stupid feature. Please fix this, and soon. It ruined the game for me. Also un-nerf bows it’s just so sad now lmao.

Get better at game bozo it literaly took me 4 hours to farm to 3k scrap 

3 hours for 6k sulfur

2h  4k metal 

Smh bozo 

I don't play more than 4-5h a day bro 

I agree it was a really shit idea when they made that change. It makes raiding pointless because if you don’t have any of the items unlocked they are useless. I guess there always is de spawning  the items

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, dingldongo said:

Get better at game bozo it literaly took me 4 hours to farm to 3k scrap 

3 hours for 6k sulfur

2h  4k metal 

Smh bozo 

I don't play more than 4-5h a day bro 

5 hours a day on a mobile game ? Also, I mean for me and my friends. I’m fine with grinding scrap (that’s just part of the game) but I wanna raid with my friends, and not spend 20+ hours grinding just so they can make bases go boom ?‍♂️ Idk why ur so toxic…