LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Timmy

Missing items

When ever me and my friends leave the game we loose stuff from our inventory and got bar or we go back to get our stuff from  boxes every thing in there that we worked had for disappears and we have to do everything all over again, so please fix this soon because I really like this game it’s just the bugs that make me not want to play anymore. And just for a suggestion instead of loosing all of our stuff when we die can you make it that we drop all our stuff when we die so we have friends to pick it up for us.

On 3/1/2020 at 3:32 PM, Timmy said:

When ever me and my friends leave the game we loose stuff from our inventory and got bar or we go back to get our stuff from  boxes every thing in there that we worked had for disappears and we have to do everything all over again, so please fix this soon because I really like this game it’s just the bugs that make me not want to play anymore. And just for a suggestion instead of loosing all of our stuff when we die can you make it that we drop all our stuff when we die so we have friends to pick it up for us.

Hi there, 

As far as I understood, you loose all the items when you quit the game. And the same thing happens when you put things in your storage box, am I right? 

• Like 1

I have the same problem. All my things in my boxes disappear when I leave the game momentarily. 

Hey guys..

I've found a trick that seems to work-  before you leave the game, make sure something is cooking on fire or in furnace.  Then when you exit game, choose "EXIT"  to close the game down, NOT "Leave room."   I've had houses and full chests last months without disappearing.

Have fun!

~Loyal

• Like 1