LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
IllWIll

A 38yo rust vets suggestions

Hi dev, I love your game, I know you are doing your best to bring us the best experience possible. I have bought the chopper, buggy, and xmas lights to help support your work, and I hope you will take my suggestions seriously.

I appologize if some of my suggestions have already been made. I will read through the forum at some point.

So far my biggest issues have been cheaters. I understand it cannot be helped, anti cheat can only go so far. What I would suggest to help fix this, would be #1 spikes that do massive damage that can be placed on roof and or external walls spider man climbs up #2 wood walls should also have spikes on top. (To counter spider man hacks) 

#3 a lower upkeep cost to help battle ESP hacks, the ESP cheaters go directly for TC. It is super rare for a base to last more than one day. My best designed base is about 4 walls to tc from sides and top of base, and takes about 1.5 hours to farm upkeep per day. 

#4 nurf eco raiding, stone hammer should in my opinion, damage wood only, metal tools should kill stone but take longer, and metal should not be possible to eco hack. In the very least, the time it takes to eco raid should be dramatically increased... a 3 or 4 man group can kill a wall with no issues. (I also recomend this to counter ESP hack going directly for tc, or loot rooms)

#5 the ability to change name freely. (To stop ESP hacker from relentlessly following and harrassing a person... even at night...)

#6 get rid of the online list. This will help with esp hackers, as well as legit players waiting to offline raid. 

#7 do not take away instant disconnect until the BIG HEAD AND BODY aim assist hack has been addressed. Its on youtube for you to see.

#8 hire admins to enforce the law. I understand that you may be worried about cutting your player base by banning accounts, but I assure you the same people swiping a card to hack will rejoin and pay again for a chopper and other mods a second third and fpurth time. You will get more revenue, and at the same time keep legit players like myself happy.

#9 landmines/shotgun traps/low level raiding explosives.

#10 a sope for the hunting rifle. I play on a phone. Not a 32 inch monitor lol

Have a great day dev.