LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
IllWIll

Alternate accounts

I have heard in game that other players use alternate accounts to store loot safely  I was wondering how this would be possible?

On 2/4/2023 at 7:33 AM, IllWIll said:

I have heard in game that other players use alternate accounts to store loot safely  I was wondering how this would be possible?

Hi there, 

Do you want to know how technically they make it or whether it's allowed/prohibited?

If its allowed, id like to not be at a disadvantage to the other players and be able to do so as well.

It doesnt seem like there is a way for even a family member to use the same phone and play their account.

It also kind of defeats the purpose of the game. Ive started raiding more lately having finally come up with a base defense that works longer then 1 day as a solo, and the loot has been terrible lol. I assume they log off with it.

2 hours ago, IllWIll said:

If its allowed, id like to not be at a disadvantage to the other players and be able to do so as well.

It doesnt seem like there is a way for even a family member to use the same phone and play their account.

It also kind of defeats the purpose of the game. Ive started raiding more lately having finally come up with a base defense that works longer then 1 day as a solo, and the loot has been terrible lol. I assume they log off with it.

Just use a different device, also, sleepers would be very hard to implement cause some people have to just leave cause they don’t have a base, so before a GOOD solution can be found, sorry for your inconveniences.

Not inconvenient. Just wondering if possible. I dont have a second 1000 dollar phone lol.

I did find a glitch today that i dont want to publicly tell everyone. How to post without everyone knowing??

1 hour ago, ::: said:

Just use a different device, also, sleepers would be very hard to implement cause some people have to just leave cause they don’t have a base, so before a GOOD solution can be found, sorry for your inconveniences.

See last comment about glitch

On 2/6/2023 at 7:09 PM, IllWIll said:

Not inconvenient. Just wondering if possible. I dont have a second 1000 dollar phone lol.

I did find a glitch today that i dont want to publicly tell everyone. How to post without everyone knowing??

Friend me on discord and tell me :):):) if you want. I understand if you want it a secret, so I will ?