LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Venomous420

100% HACKER CAUGHT NAMED BOBA00 in US#9

I was farming logs and was attacked by this hacker named BOBA00 on US server #9. At first when he attacked me he had his cheats turned off. He ended up leaving and I followed him. As you can see as I come up to him he is standing still and turning on his cheats. When he turns them on he's not even facing me and he shoots his AR and takes my health down to 10hp or lower. It's 100% obvious he turned on his cheats here as you can see when he takes me down to low health he is facing the other direction. Please ban this loser hacker. I know he plays on US #9 ofter but never encountered him ever untill this video where he kills me with his hacks. BAN HIM PLEASE. 

HERE IS THE 100% PROOF 

Screenshot_20230206-000817_Oxide - Survival Island.jpg

6 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Frankly speaking, you can't say exactly whether he's a cheater or not 

+ he wasn't caught by the system yet

As if the system caught all the hackers out there, for one reason we have to report them by email so they can ban them.

How is this not enough proof? In the video at the 18 sec mark. He is pointing the other direction when he shoots his assault rifle and my health goes from 100 hp to below 10 hp. He is facing the wrong direction when shooting me and he's clearly using aimbot. He's not even close to me and with 1 clip he almost kills me which is not normal. How do you not see him not even aiming at me in this video when shooting me at 18 secs? This is 100% proof of a player using cheats yet you say you can't say if he's a cheater or not? 

7 hours ago, Камило said:

As if the system caught all the hackers out there, for one reason we have to report them by email so they can ban them.

He is clearly using a hack but they say it's not clear lol. Look at the 18 sec mark in the video when he shoots me. He's not even facing me. He actually even shoots the ground a bit yet he gets all headshots on me and takes my health down to less then 10 hp with one assault rifle clip. This is 100% proof of a player using a cheat at the 18 sec mark when he shoots me while facing a different direction. Idk how the mod or admin doesn't see this.

13 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Frankly speaking, you can't say exactly whether he's a cheater or not 

+ he wasn't caught by the system yet

Please review the video again. Look closely at the 17 sec mark in the video and look at my health bar which is almost full. At 18 secs in the video he is not even facing me or close to me and he shoots his assault rifle in a different direction and he even shoots the ground and yet he gets all headshots on me and takes my hp down to below 10 hp in 1 sec.  He is CLEARLY using a cheat so I don't understand how you can say it's not clear if he's cheating or not. It is not possible to shoot someone who is that far away from you with assault rifle and get them down to a low level hp with one clip. He is not even aiming at me when he first shoots me and I don't know how you can't see the obvious proof.

On 06/02/2023 at 04:57, Venomous420 said:

Eu estava cultivando logs e fui atacado por um hacker chamado BOBA00 no servidor nº 9 dos EUA. No começo, quando ele me atacou, ele tinha seus cheats desligados. Ele acabou saindo e eu o segui. Como você pode ver, quando me aproximo dele, ele está parado e ligando seus cheats. Quando ele os liga, ele nem está de frente para mim e dispara seu AR e reduz minha saúde para 10hp ou menos. É 100% óbvio que ele ativou seus truques aqui, como você pode ver quando ele me deixa com pouca saúde, ele está voltado para a outra direção. Por favor, bana este hacker perdedor. Eu sei que ele joga no US # 9 com frequência, mas nunca o encontrei até este vídeo em que ele me mata com seus hacks. BANIA-O POR FAVOR. 

AQUI ESTÁ A PROVA 100% 

Screenshot_20230206-000817_Oxide - Survival Island.jpg

Única coisa que percebi foi você ter lagado por 10 segundos, consequentemente você quase morre por causa do lag. kkkk