LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
DELTA12

House

Hi,

Me and friend build a big house and chest with all our stuff in it. We disconnected. When we came back everything was gone. Normal or not?

This game as a wonderful potential can't wait for the update.

20 hours ago, DELTA12 said:

Hi,

Me and friend build a big house and chest with all our stuff in it. We disconnected. When we came back everything was gone. Normal or not?

This game as a wonderful potential can't wait for the update.

Hi there, 

Please precise your friend's phone model and mark and yours. 

Did you observe this problem just one time or many times? 

Hi,

I have a Samsung 7 and my friend Iphone 6S Plus. It is the first time that this happen. I don't want to lose everything again so I did not try again.

12 hours ago, DELTA12 said:

Hi,

I have a Samsung 7 and my friend Iphone 6S Plus. It is the first time that this happen. I don't want to lose everything again so I did not try again.

Hi again, 

Thank you for writing. We will test it again on your devices. 

Need to report a bug here. I have been playing this game off and on for a while now. A while back. A glitch happened. A corner of my house disappeared. Leaving my fire pit and stove sitting in mid air. I have tried repairing this many times. I can delete some things near this area like walls. But I cannot add back the floor or the platform. I have tried hitting the fireplace with my ax, that does nothing but wear my ax down. 

6D3FBFEC-759D-4305-AAB5-D1DD46B4DBAA.png

6666945C-B933-4B8B-983F-6EF131EA9AF0.png

On 8/28/2021 at 8:27 PM, Abby said:

Need to report a bug here. I have been playing this game off and on for a while now. A while back. A glitch happened. A corner of my house disappeared. Leaving my fire pit and stove sitting in mid air. I have tried repairing this many times. I can delete some things near this area like walls. But I cannot add back the floor or the platform. I have tried hitting the fireplace with my ax, that does nothing but wear my ax down. 

6D3FBFEC-759D-4305-AAB5-D1DD46B4DBAA.png

6666945C-B933-4B8B-983F-6EF131EA9AF0.png

Hi, 

Thanks for describing your bug. 

Have you tried to play our new game Oxide:Survival Island? This is the one based on Survival Simulator, there are a lot of things fixed and added in this game in comparison with SS 

• Thanks 1