LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
SpartanRomania

WHY ALL CAN DESTROY MY MAP ?

I want visitors cant breake nothing on my map server , If they want to build is not big problem , this posibility to destroy things make game very stupid , is not big problem they kill me more time , this is the game and if somebody is bad i can kick from my map this is good , problem of all is this posibility to destroy map , i'm Romanian i have 35 years and i think they kids , they repete this more times , first time i Say this is game is not problem is my map , problem is they destroy and repet this more times like crazy 

1 hour ago, SpartanRomania said:

I want visitors cant breake nothing on my map server , If they want to build is not big problem , this posibility to destroy things make game very stupid , is not big problem they kill me more time , this is the game and if somebody is bad i can kick from my map this is good , problem of all is this posibility to destroy map , i'm Romanian i have 35 years and i think they kids , they repete this more times , first time i Say this is game is not problem is my map , problem is they destroy and repet this more times like crazy 

Hi there, 

Do you really mean the game Off-road: Forest? 

• Like 1