LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
BONKEY 2.0

Update ideas

Hey catsbit I had a idea and I saw that u will not be adding sleeper and I think that is great cause it will prevent lag but for us pvpers we we get very annoyed when we use 30-50 bullets and a full metal player for them to dc and not come back on its a waste of time so I was thinking you could add a 10 second cool down for disconnecting like when u click pause and then click disconnect u have to wait 10 seconds so that we have time to finish them of instead of wasting ammo on someone who's gonna dc it would make pvp way better and less annoying I'm sure another of people will agree let me know what yall think about this and please consider thanks guys 

18 minutes ago, BONKEY 2.0 said:

Hey catsbit I had a idea and I saw that u will not be adding sleeper and I think that is great cause it will prevent lag but for us pvpers we we get very annoyed when we use 30-50 bullets and a full metal player for them to dc and not come back on its a waste of time so I was thinking you could add a 10 second cool down for disconnecting like when u click pause and then click disconnect u have to wait 10 seconds so that we have time to finish them of instead of wasting ammo on someone who's gonna dc it would make pvp way better and less annoying I'm sure another of people will agree let me know what yall think about this and please consider thanks guys 

FACTS @Catsbit.Care

On 12/2/2023 at 11:16, BONKEY 2.0 said:

Oye, catsbit, tuve una idea y vi  que no agregarás el durmiente y creo que es genial porque evitará el retraso, pero para nosotros los pvpers nos molestamos mucho cuando usamos 30-50 balas y un jugador de metal completo para ellos. a dc y no volver es una pérdida de tiempo, así que estaba pensando que podría agregar un enfriamiento de 10 segundos para desconectarse, como cuando hace clic en pausa y luego hace clic en desconectar, tiene que esperar 10 segundos para que tengamos tiempo para terminarlos  de en lugar de desperdiciar munición en alguien que va a hacer dc, haría que el pvp sea mucho mejor  y menos molesto. 

It is a good idea for Catsbit to put the timer but remember that it is not a good time to add it due to hackers

On 2/12/2023 at 9:16 AM, BONKEY 2.0 said:

If hacking was not out of control, i would agrea with a timer.

But when Mr ESP follows you accross the map, knows exactly where your tc is, and can instant kill you, or misses zero shots... the only thing a legit player can do is DC.

Taking DC away before the hacking is dealt with, will only assist the hackers... and hurt legit players...