LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Arthur

Base upgrades and base upkeep

Hello again i would like to give you more suggestions for this game. Bases are important for keeping storage and valuables but you want to make you base more strong so raiders won’t be able to break in your base and take all your valuables and also if your going to make an official server you should add a TC (tool cupboard) for base upkeep for how long your base is going to last until it decays here are some pictures to show what I’m talking about thank you guys for understanding and making this game a great game!

12709F16-BF87-489A-B1E4-13496FAAFAEB.jpeg

A71BFAB8-12F8-481E-AAA5-D71600DD105A.jpeg

Also I forgot to mention the only way to make upgrades to your base is to use a hammer and it costs 100 logs and if you want to upgrade tap on your wall,ceiling,etc.. and these options will appear 

FE6C09A5-EBB6-4D6D-BBB1-9B71F26EC01D.png

E4FB1262-3E08-4DD5-8D6C-15E484FE2370.jpeg

Hey MJ! these are suggestions for survival simulator and these suggestions come from a game called rust. Its a fun survival game and i have always wanted rust to be made in mobile but sadly its not coming hope i answer your question.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 2:14 AM, Arthur said:

Hey MJ! these are suggestions for survival simulator and these suggestions come from a game called rust. Its a fun survival game and i have always wanted rust to be made in mobile but sadly its not coming hope i answer your question.

Hi there, 

Wait for our new project! It is meant to be very similar to Rust but adapted for mobile games. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

Wait for our new project! It is meant to be very similar to Rust but adapted for mobile games. 

I Cant wait!

• Sad 1

On 21/04/2020 at 01:58, Arthur said:

tu a fait comment pour avoir des resour que on, sais pas qui sont dans le jeux 

16 hours ago, lukas said:

Bonjour, 

Ces captures d'ecran sont prises d'un autre jeu Rust, il est pour ordinateurs.