LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Paronix

Catsbit please read this.

-When is gonna be the next update.

-Do we need workbenches to make iron stuff.

-Why is there only community servers runned by you why cant we make our own servers?

-Will you ever update AntiCheat am not saying that its bad am just curious.

-Will you add more weapons to the game?

-Why are you not updating the game that much like i think that last update was 2 years i go i think?

Thank you Catbits Team pls reply.

4 hours ago, Paronix said:

-When is gonna be the next update.

-Do we need workbenches to make iron stuff.

-Why is there only community servers runned by you why cant we make our own servers?

-Will you ever update AntiCheat am not saying that its bad am just curious.

-Will you add more weapons to the game?

-Why are you not updating the game that much like i think that last update was 2 years i go i think?

Thank you Catbits Team pls reply.

I’m not Catsbit lol but I can answer some of your questions.

1.Yes.

2.It’s kinda complicated as they need to make a private server network (which costs a lot of moolah ?)

3.Next update.

4.Most likely, but I’d take a maybe.

5.Last update was 2 months ago, not 2 years silly.

6. Yes I hope Catsbit will reply with better answers than me lol

Thanks man i really hopw catsbit answers because i just started playing the game i played survival simulator back in 2019 and then i came back and realised that they made a new game called oxide survival at first the game seemed really dumb it looked like a copy of rust and then i left again then i came back played for a bit and then the game seemed fun i think that oxide has so much potential but the problem are updates if there were regular bugs fixes and something new i know it takes time but come on.

btw thanks for replying.

On 2/16/2023 at 11:41 PM, Paronix said:

Thanks man i really hopw catsbit answers because i just started playing the game i played survival simulator back in 2019 and then i came back and realised that they made a new game called oxide survival at first the game seemed really dumb it looked like a copy of rust and then i left again then i came back played for a bit and then the game seemed fun i think that oxide has so much potential but the problem are updates if there were regular bugs fixes and something new i know it takes time but come on.

btw thanks for replying.

Facts and no problem man, have a good day ?