LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
I like stuff a lot

I like the game but please read

I like the game but it’s kind of boring make it more challenging and make the Bears bigger the Bears are supershort and could you possibly add  more food like make vegetables that Randomly grow in the grass that you can eat And add air drops that have good loot That certain ones like resource airdrops have good resources like metal fragments wooden planks sticks leather cloth and convert eardrops that have like guns armor food and cool air drops that have Like metal metal pick axes Spears building and Building plans And can we be able to upgrade our walls and stuff like upgrade our base to Stone

• Like 2

On 3/20/2020 at 9:51 PM, I like stuff a lot said:

I like the game but it’s kind of boring make it more challenging and make the Bears bigger the Bears are supershort and could you possibly add  more food like make vegetables that Randomly grow in the grass that you can eat And add air drops that have good loot That certain ones like resource airdrops have good resources like metal fragments wooden planks sticks leather cloth and convert eardrops that have like guns armor food and cool air drops that have Like metal metal pick axes Spears building and Building plans And can we be able to upgrade our walls and stuff like upgrade our base to Stone

Hi there, 

Thanks for your thoughts! We will take them into consideration. 

I think it is a very good idea.It will inprove the game

Edited by Naieem
Sorry