LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Jason_dev

Furniture too small

dear cats but community, 

I'm Jason, and I'm a hardcore fan and player of the game. This game is almost perfect, but it's not the very perfect game if you don't fix this thing bout the game. 

I'm talking about the tables, which a are too small. In the picture I posted,  you can see the sofa are perfect size for the room, but the table is just too small. This is really frustraiting. It's really needs to be fixed. 

Also a minor request,  pls make the daily reward have gems on Thursday and Friday, while the rest stayed the same. 

thank you,  you fan, jason

Screenshot_20200322-205425_Sandbox 3D.jpg

Also if someone is reading this,  please say something like I agree or I think he is right. This is so that we can convince catsbit community to fix this ?

thanks

On 3/22/2020 at 4:32 PM, Jason_dev said:

dear cats but community, 

I'm Jason, and I'm a hardcore fan and player of the game. This game is almost perfect, but it's not the very perfect game if you don't fix this thing bout the game. 

I'm talking about the tables, which a are too small. In the picture I posted,  you can see the sofa are perfect size for the room, but the table is just too small. This is really frustraiting. It's really needs to be fixed. 

Also a minor request,  pls make the daily reward have gems on Thursday and Friday, while the rest stayed the same. 

thank you,  you fan, jason

Screenshot_20200322-205425_Sandbox 3D.jpg

Hi there, 

No problem, thanks for being so attentive to details ?